importheinekin

Nep status
Apr 13, 2006
Newport

Asking $350

Length: 6'3
Width: 19.5
Thickness: 2.5

The board is in excellent condition. Minor deck denting. Still has the off the rack white color to it. No dings, whatsoever. Full, forgiving rails tapering to a sharp rail toward the fins for bite in those hard edged turns. I only used the board a total of 5 or 6 times. Great board for big guys throwing tail, and a great board for lighter guys needing a bigger board for more solid days as we approach winter.

I weigh about 190 and the board floats me great. I was 195 when I ordered the board and it still floated and got me into waves amazingly.

Asking price is $350 including the Resin Transfer Molded Futures Fins ($60 dollar value in itself) and the Dakine Andy Irons traction pad.

Terry Senate is a San Clemente master shaper. He was once the head shaper at Infinity Surfboards before starting his own shop up. He was taught by Ben Aipa, and in turn has mentored Kaysen, Matt Biolos, and Cordell Miller among others. GREAT board. I just need something shorter because I'm only 5'8

importheinekin

Nep status
Apr 13, 2006
Newport
yeah he is a great shaper. Just put in another order today. But boy is it hard to sell non "brand name" (i.e. CI, Lost, JC etc) type boards on this forum.

Shoot me an offer, I'll probably consider it.