6'2" Octafish for sale

SrPato

Miki Dora status
Jul 12, 2005
San Buena Ventura
This is a custom board that's about 5 years old and in really great shape. There's one tail ding that's been repaired and a superficial crack in the nose. Very light pressure dents due to the S glass with tail patches on deck and bottom. It comes with a 6.5" hex core Bonzer fin. I've had a great time on this board but it just hasn't seen much use the last couple of years. And to be honest, I need to offset the cost of a recent purchase. Smokin deal for the erbb at $365. Sorry no shipping but can meet between North L.A. and Santa Barbara.
6'2" x 21 1/4" x 2 11/16"
IMG_0703 (1).jpg

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
This is a custom board that's about 5 years old and in really great shape. There's one tail ding that's been repaired and a superficial crack in the nose. Very light pressure dents due to the S glass with tail patches on deck and bottom. It comes with a 6.5" hex core Bonzer fin. I've had a great time on this board but it just hasn't seen much use the last couple of years. And to be honest, I need to offset the cost of a recent purchase. Smokin deal for the erbb at $365. Sorry no shipping but can meet between North L.A. and Santa Barbara.
6'2" x 21 1/4" x 2 11/16"
View attachment 80788

I know you'll probably sell it before I get a chance...

but if you're in LA this winter and can I try it at the Cove...if it's enough float for me to compete with the 9-0's, I'd consider it. I remember how nice it felt at Hobsons.