6'0 ...lost Tataki (double winged fish) for trade or sale - SoCal

Homie

Miki Dora status
Sep 2, 2005
6'0x 19 1/4 x2.18 ...lost Tataki (double winged fish)
(fair shape) has red rails, creatures of leisure tail pad, and FG-5 FCS fins “good ones”

This board works great in small surf and can even handle a head high day when the waves get decent. I would keep the board but it’s just a little too big for me and I desperately need another performance tri thruster. If you’re a smaller average surfer under the board will work well for you. If you’re a bigger guy who rips but likes riding smaller boards it will work well for you also. The board paddles faster then the retro fish I owned and catches waves with ease even on flat days.

The board is in fair shape besides a ding on the bottom rail that has been fixed and painted over to conceal the repair. It also has a spot on the top deck above the logo that cracked and is also fixed with paint over it. If I had to rate the condition 1 to 10 I would give it a 7 or 8 and the board still has lots of life. Its not bright white or yucky yellow – it looks like a nice used board that isn’t perfect but is still a nice board IMO.

I am asking $200 but I would rather trade it for a newer performance board plus some cash so please let me know if you are interested and what you have to trade.

layintoit@gmail.com

Initially a fish-like design concept from a teamrider in Japan (Thus the name). "Tataki" came to life when ...lost shaper Jeff Widner painstakingly hand-shaped a master off of the Original exacting design specs sent to us. This little gem features a curvy outline and rail rocker, steep angular down rails, double fluted wings into a straight swallow tail and late 80's influenced retro bottom curves. Most striking feature is the 1/8th" concave deck which creates a very low center of gravity and allows for thin center thickness that paddle well and remains forgiving and flowing in junk surf.. This is a really fun racy board that can be tweaked alot by changing fins around ...Grovels well with small templated thrusters as well as Large Twins with a small trailer fin. Can hold in and carve in big clean surf with a large set of thrusters. Can be ordered 1/8th (conservative) to 1/4" (aggressive) thinner and 2-3" shorter than your normal board.

surfish

Miki Dora status
Sep 11, 2003
Huntington Beach, CA
Visit site
Sorry, i thought that pic was the board you had.
I'm looking for something like that but i dont really have another 200 for a used board. I have a sick cordell i'd trade.

Its a 6'4 round pin, fcs fins, buckled by the nose but still has a lot of life left in it. I could give you that and some cash, let me know if you're interested at all and if you would post some pics of the actual board that would be cool.
thanks.

Homie

Miki Dora status
Sep 2, 2005
Asking $200 or trade...

I have another ...LOST board that needs a fin job but is in good / new condition.

I will sell both boards for $300...

Homie

Miki Dora status
Sep 2, 2005
SOLD SOLD SOLD

I still have a 6'1 ...LOST board for $150 that needs a fin job. The board is in new condition...