6'0 Chilli 4 sale

Apr 12, 2004
Brand new 6'0 18 1/4 x 2 3/16 future fins Chilli, up for grabs. This is not one of the new Lost made Chilli's, it's from acrross the pond. Never been waxed, never touched water, first one @ $575 and local pick up (HB) it's your's.

Apr 12, 2004
Alright since I see there is no takers at this time, I'll sweetin the deal a little. I'll throw in a brand new set of vector 460's fiber composite fins for free. So that's sixty bucks for free right there. Hit me up if you want photos.

Homie

Miki Dora status
Sep 2, 2005
you should post some photos up on here...
If you keep it for a month or two maybe I will pick it up… Lets see some pics of it? Another thing is your asking price is the same as a shop – boards are like cars, once their in your hands you take a loss when selling them. At least that has been my experience and I sell a board usually every couple months or so. Also do you have any documentation that it was shaped by his hands?

Apr 12, 2004
If you would like pics send me an email address, and the pics will be on there way. As for documentation for the board. I'll certainly give you the number to Chilli and you can talk to James or Taylor and ask them, makes no difference to me. As in price I know exactly how much it's worth. This certainly isn't my first board.

Apr 12, 2004
After much thought and advice I will drop the price for this board, to $485, and yes I will still throw in the the free set of fins. However local pick up only (HB)

Apr 12, 2004
They actually screwed up the dimensions on the board and sent me the wrong size. Just way to small for me.