5'5 Tomo Psyko in XTR - handshape

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
Sadly, I'm selling @jkb 's old Psyko. :(

The board is so rad, but its just a little too long for me and I think i'll just sell and reorder a new one.

Its a true handshape from Tomo. :nana:

It's basically a Nano with a battail. Its got a straight rail line and paddles extremely well. It had this magic MPH feeling that when you start to paddle (even at low speed) it starts to plane and get up on the water. Its a sick board for sure, but not gonna do much but sit in the racks, so i've decided to let it go.

I listed for $300 on Craigslist, but $220 for any erBB thats interested.

DIMS: 5'5 x 18 x 2 1/8.
Volume feels about 24L.

Good for someone around 150lbs or so and about 5'8 or taller. :(

View attachment IMG_3594.JPG

RattimusBeach

Nep status
Jun 2, 2014
Torrance, CA
Sadly, I'm selling @jkb 's old Psyko. :(

The board is so rad, but its just a little too long for me and I think i'll just sell and reorder a new one.

Its a true handshape from Tomo. :nana:

It's basically a Nano with a battail. Its got a straight rail line and paddles extremely well. It had this magic MPH feeling that when you start to paddle (even at low speed) it starts to plane and get up on the water. Its a sick board for sure, but not gonna do much but sit in the racks, so i've decided to let it go.

I listed for $300 on Craigslist, but $220 for any erBB thats interested.

DIMS: 5'5 x 18 x 2 1/8.
Volume feels about 24L.

Good for someone around 150lbs or so and about 5'8 or taller. :(

View attachment 109392
I showed my brother, he might be interested. Let me know whenever you wanna sell that death star tho :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: ReForest

jkb

Tom Curren status
Feb 22, 2005
Central California
why did you end up selling it?
I weigh too much for it now. :cry:

That board is such a scalpel. Goes anywhere you want it to, but it needs at least a chest high wave with some push to do its thing.

It's not picky on fins, as I could get it to work with both raked and upright fins. But I did always have a smaller center fin in it.

Reactions: RattimusBeach

RattimusBeach

Nep status
Jun 2, 2014
Torrance, CA
I weigh too much for it now. :cry:

That board is such a scalpel. Goes anywhere you want it to, but it needs at least a chest high wave with some push to do its thing.

It's not picky on fins, as I could get it to work with both raked and upright fins. But I did always have a smaller center fin in it.
so tempting :beer: