5'4 Ryan Burch Performance Fish and 5'2-3 Mandala Dark Crystal

RattimusBeach

Nep status
Jun 2, 2014
Torrance, CA
I'm going back to school and getting my Master's in Educational Counseling. Also going through some health issues so shedding some lower volume boards. Not in a rush to sell but if anybody is interested, please let me know.

The Ryan Burch is a custom 5'4" x 19 3/4" x 2 3/8". Very foiled and performance oriented. There are light pressures on the top deck and a decent pressure on the bottom (pictured). EPS / epoxy construction and glassed by Jeff Beck of Nine Lights Surfboards. No repairs or ding fixes. $2,000

Mandala Dark Crystal - Approximately 5'2-5'3. There's some sticker residue and some decent solarez repairs. It comes with a set of tiny fins. Works great at pointbreaks. $400

Please check them out in person and feel them out. They're in Fresno, currently, but can be moved to LA or San Diego in the next month or two.

[ICODE][/ICODE]

Reactions: kieranthered

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
I guess my "gallows humor" is just becoming my personality.

Slightly related,
A coworker shared that his daughter was accepted into NYU for Liberal Arts. She's majoring in English.
Apparently her grandmother called while having lunch with a friend. Grandma mostly skipped over the congrats and led with "My friend asked, "why would you waste your time with that?"

I've said, more or less, the same thing to people on many occasions. Why drop six figures if you're going to take a low paying job (public education)? But to drop it on her while shes still on the high of getting accepted to her dream school was pretty harsh.

RattimusBeach

Nep status
Jun 2, 2014
Torrance, CA
Fortunately or unfortunately, I'm attending National University so it's pretty affordable for a Masters (sub 30k) plus I can do it while still working. People spend that money on shittier things I suppose

Reactions: i_ride_spinnaz

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
i have no idea what I'm doing with my life tbh :socrazy: i think im going through a midlife crisis haha
It's good to follow your interest.

He doesn't have to work in a school setting. There are many niche areas he can specialize in and work privately. I would guess using it as a main source of income would be tough, but there are quite a few people who seem to do it.

My profession is similar, and I have found the workload is feast or famine. But if you are good at what you do clients will find you. Good luck.

Reactions: RattimusBeach