5'10" Basic Element Quad-fish NJ

hackeysaky

Miki Dora status
Dec 19, 2002
NJ
My friend is selling this board, and I know such design gets a lot of interest over on this BB. JLW has given some rave reviews on his, and others have expressed stoke anad interest.

It is a 5'10" Basic Element Quad fish. The BE's come out of the same shaping bays as the Kane Garden fishes. I believe this one was shaped by Steve Seebold and glassed at Mitsfin. It has two dings on it- one gash in the bottom that has been reapaired and one in the rail (under the sticker) that is repaired but could use a little finishing (water-tight, but the weave was rubbing my friend's leg so he stickered it).

Could be ridden as-is, or with less than 1 hours worth of work could be cleaned up to near-excellent condition. In fact, if I was looking for such a board (I want a keel-finned one), I would consider buying it from him.

I believe he is looking for $225. Compared to the $500 sticker on a new one, not too bad for someone searching for such a specialty board.

Board is located at Legacy Surf and Skate in Manahawkin, NJ (off Rt 72, on the way to LBI). Call (609)597-3939 for details/availability.

hackeysaky

Miki Dora status
Dec 19, 2002
NJ
I guess you could offer that to him, but since it is his personal board and he is looking to use the $ for his next one, I would think he would be much more interested in da cash.