51-foot ladder defeats border wall.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
If they just put laser beams across the top of the wall, it would both zap 'em good (not enough to kill), and alert BP the location.

Trump could call it Star Walls. Reagan coulda, woulda, shoulda along with SDI back in the 80's.:p

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
If they just put laser beams across the top of the wall, it would both zap 'em good (not enough to kill), and alert BP the location.

Trump could call it Star Walls. Reagan coulda, woulda, shoulda along with SDI back in the 80's.:p
We could just have drones patrol The Wall. We could have a new branch of the military just for that. We could call it "Space above the wall Force." You draft herds of millennials to man the drones. Pay them with Redbull and sex robots. Somebody get the President on the phone for me. I can sell this!

• Haha
Reactions: GromsDad

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
beyond the means by which liberties are defined and protected, though,
I could see how libertarianism could condone elimination of borders and
freedom of movement
Freedom of movement, yes, but the elimination of borders means it becomes harder to defend liberties and property of the sovereign people in a state. That's one of the main things that moves on the spectrum between libertarianism and anarchocapitalism

However, "where goods cross borders armies don't"

Reactions: afoaf