5 dead, 18 injured in Colorado nightclub shooting....

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Respecting someone else is a charade?

the end of the day nothing happens to you when you respect that other individuals choice of pronoun. You claim you don’t care, but at the same time you’re throwing a hissy fit over something that doesn’t effect you in any shape or form.

grow the fook up.
Yes, playing along with a mentally deficient's illusions is a charade

Kinda weird you're throwing such a hissy fit about this

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Yes, they dealing with sh!t. My wife’s brother was schizophrenic. When voices in his head told him to get naked in a Starbucks playing along with him wouldn’t be helpful at all.

These people need help, not affirmation of their delusions. Doing that is cruel.
So did you mock the schizophrenic?

Reactions: plasticbertrand

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
There are also things going on at a chromosomal level which may not match peoples outward appearance.
Why do people always run to these rare medical conditions that are the exceptions that prove the rule in an attempt to cover what is almost always either a mental thing or trend-following?

Reactions: schex

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
girl dresses as a guy.

My sister's son's friend is a lesbian.

A dude that identified as a women wanted to date her and she wasn't having any of it.

There is a weird tension between the trans and the lesbians.
It’s not weird at all. Lesbians want to be with women. Men are trying to shoehorn their way into the mix by masquerading as women. And they are aggressive about it.

They are aggressive because they are men.

Reactions: Ifallalot

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Why do people always run to these rare medical conditions that are the exceptions that prove the rule in an attempt to cover what is almost always either a mental thing or trend-following?
Says the guy obsessively posting about minors getting gender surgery, like it’s anything but a rare occasion.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
14 year old Jessica should definitely have her t!ts cut off and be given testosterone injections because .001% of the population has a rare birth defects.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Says the guy obsessively posting about minors getting gender surgery, like it’s anything but a rare occasion.
Surgical mutilation of children, kinda like sex with children, is an no-go regardless of frequency

Groomer

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
How do you know he's a "she". He might be an "it" or a "they" or a "pony"

Misgendering bigot

What does it feel like to reach so incredibly hard to virtue signal?
I don't know, what does it feel like to be a narcissistic piece of sh!t?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I totally get how it’s awkward and maybe even inconvenient to retrain ourselves to address people with the proper pronouns, especially with so many unclear grey areas with the non-binary thing. My mother who doesn’t have a hateful bone in her body and has always been a champion of LGBTQ rights can’t get it right with our family friend who was Brett and is now Aubrey. We’re constantly correcting her and you can tell it frustrates her but she knows that we’re rIght and doesn’t push back when we do, she’s mostly frustrated with herself. It gets especially confusing because our friend lives in Colorado (she actually frequents Club Q but wasn’t there for the shooting) and we haven’t seen her since she transitioned. So whenever she comes up in discussion or someone is telling a story that includes her from the past you naturally want to talk about he, him or Brett. But this push back of “It’s awkward and confusing and inconvenient so I should mock them in response” is just some really fucking twisted and selfish logic.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I totally get how it’s awkward and maybe even inconvenient to retrain ourselves to address people with the proper pronouns, especially with so many unclear grey areas with the non-binary thing. My mother who doesn’t have a hateful bone in her body and has always been a champion of LGBTQ rights can’t get it right with our family friend who was Brett and is now Aubrey. We’re constantly correcting her and you can tell it frustrates her but she knows that we’re rIght and doesn’t push back when we do, she’s mostly frustrated with herself. It gets especially confusing because our friend lives in Colorado (she actually frequents Club Q but wasn’t there for the shooting) and we haven’t seen her since she transitioned. So whenever she comes up in discussion or someone is telling a story that includes her from the past you naturally want to talk about he, him or Brett. But this push back of “It’s awkward and confusing and inconvenient so I should mock them in response” is just some really fucking twisted and selfish logic.
I don’t disagree with any of this.

Where the “progressives” lost the plot is when they started telling everyone else that they should post their pronouns, even when it’s 100% obvious and unlikely that those pronouns will be seen or heard by a trans person.

Moral of the story: pick your battles and meet people where they are.

Reactions: Random Guy

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Surgical mutilation of children, kinda like sex with children, is an no-go regardless of frequency

Groomer
I see. Then it’s totally normal for you to be obsessed with it!

the legal age in many states is 16. I don’t see you posting obsessively about sex with children though. Why not? If a person is old enough to have consensual sex at 16 why would you question their gender decisions at the same age?