4/20

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
i feel for our east coast brethren. i was out there last summer and asked my cousin to hook up some trees and she was like - ok but we gotta wait for my guy. i was like huh? didnt realize NY was that far behind CA. We've basically been buying flowers legally (card was 25 bucks) here for 10 years already.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
i was all aboard the edible train, especially for parties and social gatherings etc. Lets me get goofy and relaxed without the annoyance of being around a bunch people getting mildly to heavily drunk. But now, with the variation in temperament with the ones we get here (shipped from CA no doubt) are "brand names" but each gummy or mouthful of gummies can vary greatly. Playoff baseball game with good friends with about 100 MG in mah belly? Good times. But sometimes I eat just ONE 30 MG gummy and I'm just tired and grumpy on the train ride home. blah. I have about 10 canisters just sitting in a cabinet, hardly touched even after 6 weeks in lock down. That 20-1 90% curaleaf oil though? wowzers. I could puff that once right now at 7 AM eastern, veg out with coffee and our puppy for an hour totally blitzed, and be clear headed and cheerful before my colleagues across the country are even awake lol

Last edited:

flyinraptr

Michael Peterson status
Dec 18, 2008
San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
Fvck - you @ssholes are killing me!!! As much as i want to - i can't do it. It's not that i don't have any ... have some nice stuff on hand but my lungs got so torn up this past January - February from the virus ... i can't risk it. I believe i was impacted substantially worse than Mrs. Flyinraptr specifically due to my appreciation of fine herbs which she does not have. It has taken a few months but the lungs finally feel like they've completely healed. Well - at least i can still go out and surf - so there's that.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Got the med card in NJ and to be honest, disappointing. Expensive, not much selection, none of the real good stuff(oils/edibles).

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Yeah here in ny it’s overall better on the totally unpoliced gray market from normal guys with a side gig opening their homes to people seeking therapeutic And or recreational product in all its wondrous and magical formats we xennials couldn’t even imagine in the mid 90s lol

Reactions: CutnSnip

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
TreeHouse here on Soquel Drive in Soquel has a new solution.

Drive through. You pull up to a parking place outside. A properly kitted employee comes out and hands you a menu. You make your selections. They ring it in with an epad. You pay, (still cash). And they bring you out your package. Then you split.

It reminds me of the bad old days. Give somebody your money, sit and wait, and then you get a baggie.

Beerbelly

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2010
TreeHouse here on Soquel Drive in Soquel has a new solution.

Drive through. You pull up to a parking place outside. A properly kitted employee comes out and hands you a menu. You make your selections. They ring it in with an epad. You pay, (still cash). And they bring you out your package. Then you split.

It reminds me of the bad old days. Give somebody your money, sit and wait, and then you get a baggie.
My local shop!