14 Students and a teacher dead at a Texas Elementary School

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Actually a good guy with a gun did show up- an off duty border patrol agent.

Edit: ifall beat me to it. The cops inability to act is probably a result of LEOs being neutered by bureaucracy and false narratives.
Blame anything and everything but cops and guns! Next you’re gonna tell us it was because Mercury is in retrograde!

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Yeah totally they probably had to fill out paperwork before they could engage the shooter.
Funny thing is my gf’s brother lasted four days in the academy. Because of the paperwork requirements of filling out reports. They were harder on them about that than anything else.

Reactions: Ifallalot

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Blame anything and everything but cops and guns! Next you’re gonna tell us it was because Mercury is in retrograde!
I've never seen someone so blinded by their own personal biases and team sports binary thinking as you. I called out republicans in congress several pages back and suggested that we implement some of the same barriers to entry that we've been talking about since Columbine.

I am all for restricting legal access to firearms for all but the people who are most likely to use them legally. Those who do use them legally should not have a problem with this . .. Yet they still do.

And yes, the fact that a single LEO spent more than 60 seconds from the time his car door opened until he entered the building to take this POS should absolutely be questioned.

Reactions: npsp and Ifallalot

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

• Love

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
How come the rest of the world gets along with less gun violence without guns and America just cant? Is it because guns are for fuckings Morons and America has the most Morons per capita?

• Haha

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
2A freaks are fetishists - frightened weenies who need a gun to feel secure. If you need to be manly, how about standing up for 3A? Anybody can wave a gun around - try standing your ground when a bunch of soldiers want to camp in your living room. 3A is where the true patriots take a stand.
How can you even have a chance to do that without a firearm.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I would be pissed that you didn't show up to save the day with your guns.

That's after all why you have guns, right?

Way to completely fucking miss the point of the story.
The cops on the scene actively prevented parents from entering the building. The BP agent who eventually got in did so despite the cops trying to stop him.