14 Students and a teacher dead at a Texas Elementary School

griffinsurfboard

Duke status
Oct 31, 2004
Palm Coast , Florida
Visit site
At around 11:30 a.m., Ramos, who didn’t have a driver’s license, swiped Gonzales’ truck, crashing it less than a half-mile away in a ditch near Robb Elementary School

Is it legal to buy guns without a drivers license ?

It took a long time to make that money to buy these 2 rifles + a 700.00 sight working at wendys

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
good question. everywhere has its issues but theres not much benefit to living here other than the work sitch. once im done with that - peace out
I'm getting ready to retire so I don't have to stay.

I'm wondering where to go.

Ideally, I would like to spend some time here and some time somewhere else.

My family is here. That is something,

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Where's duffy to state the obvious,?, "of course more people die from guns in those states, there are more guns there."

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Open a checking account, get a free gun!

Looking at that list of high schools where mass shootings have occurred, and still defending guns for everyone who wants one.

Yeah, America is the most 'developed' country in the 1st world alright.

The rest of us are just slow at catching up, soon though... we'll see mass school shootings in Switzerland, as long as we all 'develop' too. Right?

:shrug:

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Open a checking account, get a free gun!

Looking at that list of high schools where mass shootings have occurred, and still defending guns for everyone who wants one.

Yeah, America is the most 'developed' country in the 1st world alright.

The rest of us are just slow at catching up, soon though... we'll see mass school shootings in Switzerland, as long as we all 'develop' too. Right?

:shrug:

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/26/opinion/texas-shooting-hope.html?referringSource=articleShare

"Citizen-consumers are ill equipped for the electoral politics we have. That politics is bigger than our preferences. Big donors, both corporate and supranational, have more say than the majority. The issue isn’t that voters don’t care about gun control but that caring is all we seem able to do.
I do not know what will change our model of citizenship. But I do know that the tools we developed as citizen-consumers are obsolete and we make new guns every day."

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Nice blog article

Blame the useless Uvalde SWAT team. We know the whole story now
I blame lax regulations of firearms. I blame you and people like you, particularly those elected to or appointed to serve us. I blame myself for not doing more. I'm not such a lame idiot as to blame one town's swat team for a decades old national public health problem.