14,000 y/o Toasted Truth!

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
FecalFace said:
Are you saying that Paleotards were eating In'n'Out burgers between lettuce leafs for nothing?
Spoken like a true fat fuck

Keep stuffing your face with sugar, its doing wonders for your mental health

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
ifallalot said:
FecalFace said:
Are you saying that Paleotards were eating In'n'Out burgers between lettuce leafs for nothing?
Spoken like a true fat fuck

Keep stuffing your face with sugar, its doing wonders for your mental health
lololo, hit the nerve. Straight to ad hominems. lololo

I don't eat sugar.

I don't stuff my face with red meat either.

Paleotard.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
casa_mugrienta said:
FecalFace said:
I don't eat sugar.
So you don't eat at restaurants and meticulously read the labels of every food item you purchase?
I watch where I eat, what I order and yes, I read the fvcking labels. :foreheadslap:

Is this supposed to be some kind of gotcha?

Like when you claimed to know my education level?

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
FecalFace said:
casa_mugrienta said:
FecalFace said:
I don't eat sugar.
So you don't eat at restaurants and meticulously read the labels of every food item you purchase?
I watch where I eat, what I order and yes, I read the fvcking labels. :foreheadslap:

No, but if you eat out you eat sugar.

I come from a family of people who "don't eat sugar" and haven't for the past 30 years. I routinely have to point out to them what a moronic claim it is.

It's a stupid, false claim to make because 80% of foods contain added sugar.

If you eat out you eat sugar.

And unless you're cooking from scratch or using artificial sweeteners you're probably eating sugar at home too.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
You are a dummy who knows nothing about nutrition.

And yes, I cook from scratch.

It's easy to avoid sugar if you don't eat processed foods.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
FecalFace said:
You are a dummy who knows nothing about nutrition.
You know nothing about what I know about nutrition.

And yes, I cook from scratch.

It's easy to avoid sugar if you don't eat processed foods.
Of course.

But like I said. If you're eat out it's basically impossible to avoid eating sugar.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Yeah, added sugar is pretty easy to avoid. Shop around the perimeter of the grocery store, buying foods without a nutrition label in the first place from the produce aisle and butcher, and you avoid them completely.

On average I eat out 1-2 times a week, maybe a few times more if I am traveling for work. At that point all bets are off, but I prescribe to the 80:20 rule. If you are good 80-90% percent of the time, the other 10-20% doesn't matter much. Even when eating out, some simple portion control and knowledge of basic nutritional concepts go a long way. Like swapping the french fries for a simple green salad.

Keto and paleo diets are not some kind of metabolic miracle boost, they are merely a way of indirectly cut calories. Plenty of nutrition studies have validated this. Carbs are the easiest form of food to overeat, so replacing them with vegetables is a huge drop in calorie intake and you get satiated with the fiber from the veggies and fat and protein from the meat. Also, cutting out processed foods eliminates the hidden sugar and fats that they contain.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
FecalFace said:
Okay Caca.

What foods that contain sugar do you think I eat?

You know, that I'm not aware of. :socrazy:
I have no idea what you eat. But you yourself have admitted you're slowly becoming a fatso.

All I'm saying is if you eat out at home or while traveling and you're not an asshole you eat sugar. "Does this have sugar? Does that have sugar? Does that sauce have sugar?"

I once knew an asshole who brought an entire suitcase of no sugar food to tow around for a month in Europe...but like I said, this person was an asshole.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
casa_mugrienta said:
FecalFace said:
casa_mugrienta said:
FecalFace said:
I don't eat sugar.

No, but if you eat out you eat sugar.

I come from a family of people who "don't eat sugar" and haven't for the past 30 years. I routinely have to point out to them what a moronic claim it is.

It's a stupid, false claim to make because 80% of foods contain added sugar.

If you eat out you eat sugar.

And unless you're cooking from scratch or using artificial sweeteners you're probably eating sugar at home too.
I just had a piece of cake.

It was gluten free though...

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
casa_mugrienta said:
FecalFace said:
Okay Caca.

What foods that contain sugar do you think I eat?

You know, that I'm not aware of. :socrazy:
I have no idea what you eat. But you yourself have admitted you're slowly becoming a fatso.

All I'm saying is if you eat out at home or while traveling and you're not an asshole you eat sugar. "Does this have sugar? Does that have sugar? Does that sauce have sugar?"

I once knew an asshole who brought an entire suitcase of no sugar food to tow around for a month in Europe...but like I said, this person was an asshole.
You realize you’re talking to fuckallface, right?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
FecalFace said:
I don't eat sugar.
If you eat fruit, bread, pasta, rice, tortillas, beans, corn, etc you eat sugar.

Seriously though, this "bread" in the OP article has as little in common with out modern day bread as soda and water does

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
ifallalot said:
FecalFace said:
I don't eat sugar.
If you eat fruit, bread, pasta, rice, tortillas, beans, corn, etc you eat sugar.

Seriously though, this "bread" in the OP article has as little in common with out modern day bread as soda and water does
Uh no. Not all carbs are sugar. :foreheadslap: :roflmao:

We are talking about sugar, not carbs.

Fvcking hell you guys are dumb.