100 of RBG's former law clerks show up to honor her.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Aren't those gun free zones?
That is ironic too.

I love this game.

I had started to write a screen play where it's one irony after another.

The guy walks out of his house and has to move his bike and then he drives to the gym and rides a stationary bike.

Then he is snorting coke using a business card for a drug rehab center to cut the coke.

Then he goes to the doughnut shop and orders doughnuts and then he tells the clerk he needs sweet and low for his coffee because he's on a diet.

Precious!

• Haha
Reactions: Driftcoast

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
That is ironic too.

I love this game.

I had started to write a screen play where it's one irony after another.

The guy walks out of his house and has to move his bike and then he drives to the gym and rides a stationary bike.

Then he is snorting coke using a business card for a drug rehab center to cut the coke.

Then he goes to the doughnut shop and orders doughnuts and then he tells the clerk he needs sweet and low for his coffee because he's on a diet.
"I'll have two Big Macs, a large fries, apple pie, and a extra large diet Coke." Happens every second.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
It's natural for humans to organize around a central leader.

You just hope that leader is ethical and competant.
Lots of things are natural. For example, male belongs with female. So what?

Creepy fcuking religious cult this is.

Men will have gods, but are they the right ones? It's not hard to see how Romans bought into Emperor worship now, is it?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Lots of things are natural. For example, male belongs with female. So what?
Um, no.

That is social construct keep the right wing homos in the dessert of the Middle East 2000 years ago on gay lock down locked down.

Left to their own devices humans would fuck anything, including a pussy.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Um, no.

That is social construct keep the right wing homos in the dessert of the Middle East 2000 years ago on gay lock down locked down.

Left to their own devices humans would fook anything, including a pussy.
Yeah, I didn't think you meant what you wrote. :roflmao:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
You would fook skully?
Not in this social milieu.

But maybe if I had grown up alone in the jungle with no socialization that treats homosexuality as taboo, I might.

But it's hard to know.

In this gay hypothetical scenario, is it dumpy middle age skully or young "I've been working out and eating right" skully?

:dancing:

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
That is the fun. I'm going to be benching and at some point it's going to get heavy and fail.
I was benching today and not paying attention and loaded an extra 10 lb plate on one side

when I lifted off it felt weird but I was grooving to some Magic Sam on the stereo so I ignored it

anyway, if I hadn’t been lifting in a cage I could have easily dropped it on my throat and died

bench is one lift you don’t want to take chances on