…Lost Puddle Jumper STING

Michael Peterson status
Jul 29, 2015
Didn’t want to drop this in the PJ Pro thread…. So the “Sting” is the little notch at the start of the wing tail? Did Ben Aipa originally bring that design feature into his boards, because it says Aipa right on the deck, yet they mention their collab with Lib Tech when talking about the design. :toilet:

1692852341036.png

Last edited:

trifish

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 23, 2009
Shred City
Duke talking about it. I saw one in the store the other day and it looked more refined than the og pj I used to have.

Michael Peterson status
Jul 29, 2015
Reactions: racer1 and trifish

Retropete

Phil Edwards status
Jan 20, 2006
Sunny Coast Qld Australia
DGAF leash string can only be taken as supreme confidence in the LibTard build quality. Must be the hexagons!

(n)flat pad
I'm sensing a bit of thinly veiled animosity towards Lib techs in your recent posts.
Is there something you need to get off your chest? Could there be a back story here vis a vis Frosty vs Red Album?
Did one of those Lost Bros on a "Dang difficult to ding" Lib tech maybe turn one of your Albums into a "Greatest hits A & B side"? :unsure:
You know you'll feel better if you get it out in the open. We won't judge!
;)

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
I'm sensing a bit of thinly veiled animosity towards Lib techs in your recent posts.
Is there something you need to get off your chest? Could there be a back story here vis a vis Frosty vs Red Album?
Did one of those Lost Bros on a "Dang difficult to ding" Lib tech maybe turn one of your Albums into a "Greatest hits A & B side"? :unsure:
You know you'll feel better if you get it out in the open. We won't judge!
;)
He doesn't like ...lost

I don't necessarily have anything against libtech but when I felt one up it seemed kind of klunky and less refined. Haven't ridden one though so I could be off.

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
He doesn't like ...lost

I don't necessarily have anything against libtech but when I felt one up it seemed kind of klunky and less refined. Haven't ridden one though so I could be off.
@Retropete yeah I don’t doubt their durability but it just seems clunky when I’ve felt them up. Kinda “plastic-y”. So fair or not- I guess I made up my mind based on that. Not trying to be a jerk, but functionally what’s the difference between this and Torq? In my head, I guess I’ve equated them based on how they feel in hand. Never surfed either and probably wouldn’t.
But to each his own... YMMV… The best surfer is the one having the most fun... etc…

Last edited: