“I’ll only be a dictator on day one”…..imagine if Obama said this.

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
You're right. Words have no meaning!
They do - that's why context, tone and inflection are important - these things don't translate well to texts, edited clips etc. If you watched more than those exact words and were sitting there as it was said you would clearly know he was joking around. This is not normal for highly polished talking heads. He is not that. He is crude, rude, smart, funny, stupid etc.. like all of us

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
They do - that's why context, tone and inflection are important - these things don't translate well to texts, edited clips etc. If you watched more than those exact words and were sitting there as it was said you would clearly know he was joking around. This is not normal for highly polished talking heads. He is not that. He is crude, rude, smart, funny, stupid etc.. like all of us
Always there to make excuses for your handler.

why is it the biggest whiners of government authoritarian risk are the quickest to dismiss it?

Reactions: mundus

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
Always there to make excuses for your handler.

why is it the biggest whiners of government authoritarian risk are the quickest to dismiss it?
So you are arguing that he literally means he will be a Dictator for one day???
lol
Please describe this nightmare scenario and defend your logic

• Sad
Reactions: manbearpig

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
So you are arguing that he literally means he will be a Dictator for one day???
lol
Please describe this nightmare scenario and defend your logic
No.

I’m saying you are a complete hypocrite who ignores context to create excuses for your side while you know as well as anyone if it was Biden you’d be shitting the bed.

What do you gain from this?

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
No.

I’m saying you are a complete hypocrite who ignores context to create excuses for your side while you know as well as anyone if it was Biden you’d be shitting the bed.

What do you gain from this?
So you agree with me. Got it.
I try and be fair but I am sure if your right eyeball doesn't work you may see me as only biased

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I KNOW I am in the minority here doesn't make me wrong

:beer:
In this case it objectively does, proudly believing proven lies. If you are trolling for attention all it is doing is making you look like a sh!t person.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I'm showing you that there are other points of view
I follow politics
The more I follow the less lib I get
Republican's SUCK!!
Just not quite as much as Dems
how embarrassing