“I’ll only be a dictator on day one”…..imagine if Obama said this.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

The Republican Party's not going to do jack sh!t. He just won Iowa by the biggest margin ever. Everyone who talked sh!t from Ted Cruz to Lindsey Graham on down either ran off never to be seen or heard from again, like Jeb Bush and Paul Ryan, or Trump bent them over and dumped a nut into their guts.
What dictatorial powers did he use in his first term?

If you claim EO's, then Biden's a dictator already.

• Haha
Reactions: schex and mundus

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Excellent example of what I said.

So why have zero accountability for Trump? You’re impassioned about one side, why not be consistent?
Where do you get I have zero accountability?

I look more at actions, instead of words.

Trump is a businessman, not a politician. Wow, what a shock! An outsider to the DC swamp creatures.

Most Dems listen to politicians make all kinds of claims and promises, then get denied and let down after.

Trumps off the cuff remarks are just that. Used to make points, and usually taken out context by Dems/MSM.

It's offensive to the woke speech police, but it's also what made him popular.

He's far from the perfect candidate, but willing to challenge the status quo of DC stale bread.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom

Trump is a businessman, not a politician. Wow, what a shock! An outsider to the DC swamp creatures.

Most Dems listen to politicians make all kinds of claims and promises, then get denied and let down after.

Trumps off the cuff remarks are just that. Used to make points, and usually taken out context by Dems/MSM.

He's far from the perfect candidate, but willing to challenge the status quo of DC stale bread.
Well said! Your actions here are exactly where you show that you give zero accountability.

any attempt at getting you to do so always results in the same word salads of whataboutism in order to dodge any criticism of Trump Or the same copy and paste slogans you just reiterated for the umpteenth time.

you’re so far down this tribal path it must be second nature at this point.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
He also said he would lock up hillary
he says a lot of bs
he has a 4 year record
we know what he is
VOTE TRUMP BABY!!!
He would of if he could, how long did your scumbag R party try for? Cou8ld not lay a glove on her and she had the stones to testify under oath unlike your coward cult leader

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma

He's a developer from Queens
Acts like one
life to him is a spreadsheet and you can either help him get ahead or you are in the way
they don't hate him for his lies they hate him for his truths

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
What dictatorial powers did he use in his first term?

If you claim EO's, then Biden's a dictator already.
I'm merely pointing out that the dude who had his zealots chanting Hang Mike Pence won't be stopped by the GOP. He dindu nuffin according to the Republican Party members in the Legislature re: Jan 6th impeachment isn't going to be stopped by the Republican Party.