“Corrupt Joe is shot”

Uberkuque

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 19, 2014
From Trump’s Twitter.

Trump’s subliminal suggestion that someone assassinate Biden

The sh!t he says if said by anyone else would prompt a visit from the secret service

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
From Trump’s Twitter.

Trump’s subliminal suggestion that someone assassinate Biden

The sh!t he says if said by anyone else would prompt a visit from the secret service
If anyone were to say that someone or something “is shot”, to me that sounds like someone is done, tired, used up, broken, burned out, etc. I’m not sure where you are getting an assassination reference, unless he said “was shot” or “has been shot”.

Reactions: john4surf

Uberkuque

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 19, 2014
If anyone were to say that someone or something “is shot”, to me that sounds like someone is done, tired, used up, broken, burned out, etc. I’m not sure where you are getting an assassination reference, unless he said “was shot” or “has been shot”.
Why did he not say “done, tired, used up, broken, burned out, etc”??

He said “shot” — precisely because it has a double meaning here

Uberkuque

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 19, 2014
Trump is an idiot savant with his skill of malicious suggestions then saying, “oh that’s not what I meant,” wink wink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Why did he not say “done, tired, used up, broken, burned out, etc”??

He said “shot” — precisely because it has a double meaning here
Sorry, but the grammar doesn’t fit your narrative. Yes it was poor word choice, but the word “is” states neither present nor future, it only means a the state of being in the present.

Trump is not exactly a grammatical genius himself, so maybe he used the wrong verb. Either way, the statement is what it is. Although I know how much your ilk likes to twist and change the meanings of words to fit your narrative.

ORNJMUNBAD