Search results

1. L

Patagucci moves into lawsuit mode...

from the article showing the similarities I think it probably has more to do with Gap intentionally knocking off patagonia's exact logo with the fish and replacing the lettering for Patagonia with "Montana" The colors and even the design of the fish looks almost identical. Link to Photo...
  2. L

Different strains....

you may want to try an adjustable battery where you can control the voltage. The Youcan uni pro everyone loves or the Vessel's are great and most go down to 2.5 or 2.4 volts and are much easier on the throat chest. A lot of the cheaper ones have way higher voltage (high 3s into 4s) which can...
  3. L

No more Bong for Griff

They're still doing this, griffin's part will prob just be split between half bong (clips already collected) and half quick (clips to come).
  4. L

Medical Insurance Bills

It may be balance billing where insurer pays x and then they try to collect from patient for the rest. Balance billing in CA is illegal but they all try it anyway. He needs to get in touch with his insurer and get clear statements of benefits/billing regarding all treatment received in teh...
  5. L

S.U.R.F. Surf contest from STAB

where did you ever find this. This is unbelievable and truly does sum up the current socal surf scene. Here's the star.
  6. L

Dane Subdivision Suits

Do you have any preference between the 2. Was looking at getting the whole range of subdivisions from 2mm to 4 mm for NCSD. I'm skinny and get cold easily.
  7. L

Dane Subdivision Suits

over the subdivision?
  8. L

Dane Subdivision Suits

looks like they came out with a new version for 22 but i can't figure out what the difference is. Buell's website is very short on details of anything.
  9. L

Dane Subdivision Suits

may have been a normal buell which I've heard aren't that warm
  10. L

Dane Subdivision Suits

aren't they either all 3mm or 4mm?
  11. L

Dane Subdivision Suits

I know, I know... check the wetsuit thread but its 300 pages and the search function sucks. Anyone tried out the subdivision suits? Thoughts? Also, does anyone know what they're doing differently for 2022?
  12. L

Springy suit long arms or legs?

make sure to cut longer than you think. I've done this on several suits and the legs often end up too short because when you're stting on your board the suit will ride up significantly. I would even recommend you mark the suit by sitting down in the suit, or just cut as close to the knee pad...
  13. L

***Official Real Estate Thread***

My wife has been watching both the real estate and rental market pretty closely and her anecdotal info is rentals are starting to sit much longer and are not moving. She's also seeing that a ton of the rentals were very recent home purchases by what appear to be individual speculative...
  14. L

*** Official Boost Mobile Gold Coast Pro thread ***

I don't think its her tone necessarily but her constant and incessant use of all the worst terms in pro surfing commentary. Sounds like she was trained by turpel and then went ten times worst. Her commentary also has nothing to do with the reality of what is happening in the heat. She's just...
  15. L

Springy suit long arms or legs?

short arm long leg. It's significantly warmer than short leg. long arm short leg is closer to a 2mm jacket and trunks so doesn't work as well for the gap between trunks and a 3/2.
  16. L

Board Bags?

Don't they have a great reputation in the ski bag market?
  17. L

ITS ON. Ski is clearing the lineup on the cam.
  18. L

Looks like an amazing forecast for the next 5-6 days, then it looks like it gets massive which will unfortunately probably ruin snapper and wash all the sand away. But they should be able to finish it right away.
  19. L

And if tech stocks crash...
  20. L

As a millenial, the difference is even those of us who are high earners, still can't afford a home unless we have family money let alone multiple homes like boomers were able to over the last 30 years which is the primary driver of I don't think anyone is disputing that coastal real estate...