Search results

1. shoaltoad

YOLO ALERTS

Really fun in slopey beach break, needs a lil bit of push. Will go great at OB once we get some waves I think it'll like a lined up point too but the one day I had it out at pleasure point it was nothing but burgers
  2. shoaltoad

Breaking down various EPS/alt constructions

Me neither...they have like an entire area devoted to them at mollusk SF. Same price as some of my custom PU boards lol
  3. shoaltoad

The Craigslist Thread

Surprised this hasn't sold
  4. shoaltoad

The Craigslist Thread

Sad pad alert https://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/spo/d/brooklyn-55-deepest-reaches-fish/7741724704.html And sad...cork alert? https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/spo/d/mill-valley-william-dennis-98-longboard/7741524593.html
  5. shoaltoad

Skipper's Surf Review: Is it time to stop hating?

Shoulda drank more AG1...
  6. shoaltoad

*** Official Fin Thread ***

this guy gets it til then it's morning mini Simmons or knee board just to feel some dopamine
  7. shoaltoad

Yeah I asked him to cluster the boxes in a way that could accommodate thruster and twinzer if possible. Never surfed quads all that well. Will keep da erbb posted once OB onshores fuck off
  8. shoaltoad

Keep in mind I'm not a twinzer bro by any means, but figured it would be fun to have a go since I like fucking with fin combos. First foray into it. I could also go twin plus trailer given that the front two boxes are deep and so are the TA twins I have.
  9. shoaltoad

Hanelei fins offers the option of shallow or deep futures boxes when you order! Placed an order with Robin and he emailed me directly about them. Hanalei stuff looks weird but they work and Robin has excellent customer service Only shallow futures box twins I could find online
  10. shoaltoad

yeah...might be a failed concept, lol. there is no overlap between the boxes. He installed them as a standard 5 fin setup :foreheadslap: You in the market for some twinzer canards by chance?
  11. shoaltoad

New board has 5 fin foxes, told the shaper I want to try it as a twinzer. the rear two boxes are for small base futures, ie: not for twin fins :toilet:. Best course of action buy the largest quad rears with flat foil I can find and have a go? Luckily found twinzer canards in futures from NVS...
  12. shoaltoad

What are college dorks protesting about?

Yeah mafuckas don't realize most American and even Israeli jews are secular...
  13. shoaltoad

FS: Greenough 4A 7.5" and 8" new translucent red

Both used less than 5 times, the 8" used once Tried them in my kneeboard but liking other fins better. $50 each In San Francisco but can ship
  14. shoaltoad

Kneeboard Design

I sent him a message - didn't realize they made singles too I have a quad set from them that's mental
  15. shoaltoad

Kneeboard Design

Hell yeah thanks man The 4A felt so slow tbh - I think some type of flex is the way to go That said...are you in the market for a used once 4A? :roflmao:
  16. shoaltoad

***Official Work Out, Training and Exercise Thread***

I feel like the ski erg machine is a sleeper candidate here. Luckily my gym has one and it's always empty Been using it a lot for interval training to try to mimic paddling. I don't go too long on it, more for intensity. I think I saw a Nathan Florence video one time where he said the ski erg...
  17. shoaltoad

What are college dorks protesting about?

Students want schools to divest--->schools get their money from tuition--->students drop out--->school loses tuition money If these donkeys were really 'bout that life they'd drop out :applause2: lol at them thinking a school dropping out of a mutual fund or ETF that includes Israeli companies...
  18. shoaltoad

Kneeboard Design

Resurfacing this...new kneelo came with a 8" 4A but it felt kinda boggy - not a great fin imho, haven't really enjoyed a 4A in any of my boards, but a good starter template to feel out a board. Any single fin recs for a 5'6" kneelo? Flex fin? It's a boat - 5'6 and 22.75 wide. I have a set of...
  19. shoaltoad

YOLO ALERTS

6'6" Stoker V all in S glass. Had a stock one in E glass from Surf Country and holy fuck that thing dinged if you looked at it the wrong way. Fun board but was glassed for a 120 lbs nymph