Search results

1. L

2. L

Vintage Surfer Magazines

Some very cool finds on eBay lately...
  3. L

El Salvador recs

Hello fellow ocean dwellers. I want to go down to El Sal to check it out for a week or so. I found a nice airbnb in El Sunzal for a good price. My plan is to rent a motorcycle with racks and explore the coast. Boardwise, I'm taking a daily driver shortboard and a fish. Thinking to leave the...
  4. L

Futures F4 Blackstix for sale, size S - $90

Like new, surfed under 10 times. Will post pics later. Price includes shipping.
  5. L

Looking for Wasabi fcs to futures adapter

Can't seem to find one. Anyone have one for sale?
  6. L

Looking for Wasabi FCS to Futures Adapter

Anyone have a thruster set to sell? Can't find them anywhere.
  7. L

Salina Cruz recs?

Looking to get away for a few days and score some decent waves. Any tips/recs on the Salina Cruz and/or the surrounding area? Should I rent a car, where to stay etc? This will be a solo mission.
  8. L

Futures fin too loose in socket

Kind of a kooky question, I got a set of futures and the back fin seems to be sitting too loose in the socket. I tried it on a couple of different boards so I know it's a fin issue and not a socket issue. Not sure if the screw will keep it secure. Anyone else come across this issue and how did...
  9. L

Semi-gun advice for larger beach breaks

I picked up a 6'9'' CI black beauty on craigslist, works great for the paddle out but it's very hard to turn at my weight (155 lbs). I surf this with small sized fins. I got this board for large beach breaks without channels so paddling fast is a priority. I guess, I'm posting looking for...
  10. L

Looking for a HP fish 5'4'' - 5'6'' range (quad)

If you have one you want to get rid of, pm me. Also open to trades, I got a 5'6'' Ultra Joe CI in great shape if interested. Located in Los Angeles, I'll consider traveling from SD to SB for the right board.