Search results

1. LifeOnMars

How’s the stock market?

your predictions are similar to your opinions and musings worthless
  2. LifeOnMars

Is the East Coast about to score?

seen bigger waves in a toilet bowl, looks like you might get one or two days of waves out of this coming swell.
  3. LifeOnMars

Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

someone who doesn't know the feeling of nailing a good trade for $0 risk? stop moved to break even when the trade moves far enough in your favor. it's like having a money tree to pick from in your back yard, you grow herbs for consumption while more clever people stack stablecoin.
  4. LifeOnMars

tag of the underside resistance before retracing with equities, hodlers are loosers. fishing for dollars is about as a humane income generating activity there is in the modern age. no crap to sell and no people to please, a good trade is glorious as cooming. a few hours of screen watching and...
  5. LifeOnMars

wittle caca continues to post whenever price goes down, yet he does not know it's a game of capturing liquidity to the up and downside. stops taken out from the last local low with a nice 1k bounce from da bottom. people who actually know how to trade see things the average idiot hodler does not.
  6. LifeOnMars

Poast your strenf training program

I remember lifting that weight as a twink in high school you're a grown man pushing 200lbs lightweight
  7. LifeOnMars

Firewire cancels FCS

some of the yellowest boards I've seen have been fireturds
  8. LifeOnMars

Lost 1996 Round Nose Fish?

for a little man maybe, but for us adult sized humans it sounds about right especially on a gravel type boar a little more foam is ok have a sub driver 2.0 5'10 bro dim lightspeed and it feels about what you would expect in a 30L package all the most recent mayhems I've had over the past 5...
  9. LifeOnMars

Firewire cancels FCS

seems wasteful, fcs 5 plug looks clean and tidy enough. I prefer futures for thrusters but a board with 5 big fin boxes just looks dumb. The fcs plug footprint is much smaller than a full base futurds box. Kelly rode many 5 plugged fcs boards on his way to world titles, and it's not good for...
  10. LifeOnMars

Shut up and pay your fair share like the rest of us.

:roflmao: :barf:
  11. LifeOnMars

Firewire cancels FCS

5 futurds boxes looks stupid, only will buy fcs with this setup
  12. LifeOnMars

SF beatdown

not really, looks like sunglass guy fails to break up the shirtless twink and black sleeveless, guy with broom sweeps and misses overall a fail of all parties involved and no beat down was seen in this short snippet
  13. LifeOnMars

so that's what those pokemon looking cards are? you seem to know a lot about this stuff :monkey:
  14. LifeOnMars

SF beatdown

beat down? looks like a minor squabble between two fine upstanding young citizens
  15. LifeOnMars

excess supply with little demand leads to a decrease in price, simple really yes if it looks shitty I wouldn't go out, but I drive away quickly as the decision was made
  16. LifeOnMars

:poop: tokenomics will assure it doesn't even see $5-10 any time soon
  17. LifeOnMars

just like your gold nugget and stonk ponzi another fool must come along to make numba go up without the perception of value all would be worthless the matrix is still alive and well, thank your programming that you seem to operate well enough within the parameters of the closed system
  18. LifeOnMars

hodlers are loosers no matter which coin you plan "investing" in not knowing when to pull the plug is a recipe for disaster in crypto ask everyone who "made" a bunch and rode it all the way back down you'll probably learn one day ;) BTC is a ponzi and had a market cap over 1 trillion last...