Search results

1. bruhdakine

***The Official Personalized License Plates Thread***

I used to see 4FTWAVS occasionally on my commute from Encinitas to Del Mar and always wondered why brag about that?
  2. bruhdakine

*** Official Western Australia Margaret River Pro Contest Thread ***

Based on Insta it sounds like they told him they didn't need him for Oz (??) so he's getting some family time in Mammoth and Tavarua, and says he's hoping to be back after the cut. It'd be pretty lame if they move away from him.
  3. bruhdakine

*** Official Western Australia Margaret River Pro Contest Thread ***

All of Brazil about to be alllll angry.
  4. bruhdakine

Selling a classic car in Hawaii (Big Island)

Great info fellas. I will share all of this with my father as well.
  5. bruhdakine

Selling a classic car in Hawaii (Big Island)

My dad is a hot-rodder with a slew of cars in various condition in various places on Maui. He's an engine guy so his cars aren't all the most amazing to look at (a couple are gorgeous though) but under the hood they are incredible. As he has aged he's been trying to sell a few of them to...
  6. bruhdakine

The official total solar eclipse thread

Seriously. That would be easily worth the travel.
  7. bruhdakine

The official total solar eclipse thread

In 2017 I was super over it as our town was overrun with people coming in to see the much hyped total eclipse from within the path of totality. Traffic sucked and the grocery stores were cleaned out. Tourons were everywhere. I was planning to sit home and maybe go outside to look for a minute...
  8. bruhdakine

*** Official Snow Surfing Thread ***

We had a fun weekend in Park City - now we're out here in Copper for the next 10 days to watch our kids get their 'nationals' on. Not my favorite place terrain wise but it's fun to post up in the village and enjoy the festivities, see old friends, support the kids and get some laps in.
  9. bruhdakine

Have you seen the @skate_wives account on instagram. That's pretty much my wife dealing with me always asking her to film me. lol.
  10. bruhdakine

I was at Woodward Park City on Saturday watching my son ride in a mini pipe event. Super fun. Hope you guys had a good weekend!
  11. bruhdakine

thanks rice!

maybe this is satire, but if not, that wasn't him. :shrug:
  12. bruhdakine

Youth activities

I'm not sure what this means. It's cool. I don't really gaf.
  13. bruhdakine

thanks rice!

wait...... grapedrink = rice?
  14. bruhdakine

thanks rice!

yeah fuck that guy.... :LOL:
  15. bruhdakine

Youth activities

Lol... I don't set any restrictions on my kids and their gaming (besides some heckling if they are on it a lot) and they are both phenomenal athletes.
  16. bruhdakine

Also, it's been absolutely firing up here. So good!
  17. bruhdakine

My younger kid has slopestyle comps at NorthStar on Thursday and Mammoth on Tuesday. The first comp is looking iffy to run but my wife and I are headed out tomorrow to Tahoe and will be at Northstar Thursday (kid is already there with his team). Looking at the forecast and wondering what the...
  18. bruhdakine

I have one snowboarder and one skier. They both are rippers and while my wife and I also snowboard and had hoped they both would slide sideways, it's so fun to watch my son ski. It's all good. Main thing they are stoked on it and would rather be out ripping than playing video games or sitting...
  19. bruhdakine

Divorce Thread better than book thread

Ugh. It sucks watching friends get sucked into a black hole.