Search results

1. Pyzelsurfboards

XTR Breakage?

sorry to jump in here, but never bring boards you hate on a super surf trip!! Wouldn't you rather break multiple boards that worked great for a little while than have crappy boards that last the whole trip???
  2. Pyzelsurfboards

Pyzel Precious

3. Pyzelsurfboards

Pyzel Precious

The Precious is based off our Gremlin model, so I would say that it's is better low-end board, but not a groveler. Pyzalien2 is closer to a HPSB. Swallow tail sounds fun
  4. Pyzelsurfboards

Pyzel Precious

We have our boards in shops all up and down the East Coast --- here is link to dealers page DEALERS HERE
  5. Pyzelsurfboards

Album Surfboards

Money talks is all I can say...
  6. Pyzelsurfboards

How many surfs before you ditch a board?

Haha- that sums up my feelings about FW
  7. Pyzelsurfboards

Pyzel Crisis Twin

Mine is 5-11 x 19.25 x 2.56 and 31 liters. I weigh 165 and tend to ride too small of boards for my age (55) :) I am currently making some stock sized files for this board and we will be quietly adding it to our stock board offerings
  8. Pyzelsurfboards

Pyzel Crisis Twin

HI. we can make you a custom, and I will work on getting pricing adjusted too. I have a 5-11 that I made for myself that is right around 30 liters, but the rails are foiled and it feels thinner to ride. I added a little bit of nose rocker to the original design and I think that is an...
  9. Pyzelsurfboards

Pyzel Ghost?

I thnk Kolohe had a little bit of sunstroke going on there! JJ had one Ghost that had slightly different angles on the front fins, so I am guessing that is the story that Kolohe was thinking of, but no twisted blanks
  10. Pyzelsurfboards

Pyzel Mini Padillac

Haha! You guys and your fin questions!!! There is no concise answer to that since everyone is different size/weight/ability/tastes. It's like asking what is the best kind of ice cream! If there is one bit of advice I could give it is ride smaller fins than you would in a smaller wave...
  11. Pyzelsurfboards

Pyzel Mini Padillac

That looks fun!! The most basic differences between Ghost and MP MP has bit less tail rocker and a fair bit more entry rocker (even though the beak makes it look flatter) MP has narrower back 1/2 and a tiny bit wider nose . both have similar bottom contours. Overall I would just say that...
  12. Pyzelsurfboards

Pyzel Mini Padillac

that is sick! I always ride much smaller fins then my normal quads in my MP. I even use some JJF Smalls for fronts and then a 4'' upright set of trailers. Makes the boards work much as you describe!
  13. Pyzelsurfboards

Pyzel Mini Padillac

Custom order anything you want! Our team have just been stoked on the swallow tails, but round tails have always worked great too.
  14. Pyzelsurfboards

Pyzel Precious

Nice review/photos! thanks and hope he's loving it.
  15. Pyzelsurfboards

Pyzel Precious

you had me at 45 degrees
  16. Pyzelsurfboards

Puerto Padi

HI -- yeah the wind has been shitty and the waves have been 100 feet for weeks it seems! Quad set up is great on those boards and yes we know where to put the fins. Nathan just prefers his as tri fins, but many of my other team riders are still getting them as quads. I prefer not to make them...
  17. Pyzelsurfboards

The Craigslist Thread

That pad placement isn't helping the case! :ROFLMAO: :)
  18. Pyzelsurfboards

Pyzel Precious

No-- if have time to watch the edit you will see that those 2 boards are also unique new designs (Happy Glider and the Astro Thing) which we only made for team for this project, but will most likely start offering up as custom order only soon
  19. Pyzelsurfboards

Pyzel Precious

They actually share a very similar outline (not so much in the last 6'' of the tail). Rocker is similar too, with the RT having about 1/8'' LESS tail rocker and 1/8" MORE nose rocker. The bottom and deck contours are what really makes them ride differently, with the RT having much more...
  20. Pyzelsurfboards

Pyzel Precious

We have an opening in the Marketing dept. if you need a job :ROFLMAO: