Search results

1. frontsidegrab

Joel Tudor Original Song

Which one of you wrote this beautiful song about grumpy, stoney ol' joel? LOL
  2. frontsidegrab

Mindbender 2.0-2 Boards for NS Oahu

You leave tomorrow for the NS. Forecast is 6-8ft and few days of double overhead. 1. What 2 boards that are CURRENTLY in your quiver right now do you bring? 2. What fin configuration and setups are you going to use in them?
  3. frontsidegrab

6'4" Album Moonstone

Posting a minty Moonstone. Great boar, I just go backside at beach breaks too much! Dims: 6'4 x 19.25 x 2.45 Volume: ~34-35 liters $650 for the erBB
  4. frontsidegrab

Longer Rail/Higher Volume DD Thruster

I'm not talking full on '80's with vee and shiz, but I can't get the idea of something like a 6'4 x 19 1/2 x 2.5 DD thruster out of my head. Plenty volume with generous rocker to allow for tiger shredz in the bowl. Anyone in SoCal shape anything like this? Been looking around for a bit...
  5. frontsidegrab

What You Guys Riding Tomorrow?

I'll be on a 6'6 x 19.5 x 2.5 Ledge that's usually reserved for Hawaii. Lots of foam packed in. Board paddles and surfs like a 6'10. Quad setup.
  6. frontsidegrab

Kauai in April

My favorite place on Earth. Wanted to reach out to my fellow erBBers and see if they know of any 1 bedroom places to rent in the Princeville-Hanalei area. I know renting outside of resort areas is illegal but I'm also hoping to put my money into the pockets of local families, if possible...
  7. frontsidegrab

I've gone to the Dark Side

Picked up a used beginner setup: 5'4x19.5x2.5 35 liter Pyzel Screaming Eagle in XTR, a carbon Takuma V100 foil and a Naish 55cm mast. Will be trying it out when the swell dies down here in NCSD. I've already got 5 different spots in mind on various tides. Having never foiled before I may be dead...
  8. frontsidegrab

Thanksgiving on Maui

I'll be on Maui for the first time this Thanksgiving. I'll be there for 11 days with my ol' lady along with by brother and his ball and chain. We're all vax'd and up to date on that front... We'll be staying in Napili, as they all love to snorkel and free dive. I'll be doing some of that with...
  9. frontsidegrab

SoCal Board Building Productivity about to Skyrocket

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/multiple-storms-headed-toward-california-atmospheric-river-possible-next-week/ Bros, our boards might get worked on this week.
  10. frontsidegrab

Power Twin in Futures

I've been on the search for the FCS power twin template in Futures to no avail. Anyone know of anyone that makes something similar? The stretch's are close but his have more beak in the tip and inside foil.