Search results

1. M

Black Friday 2022

I order from Cleanlines regularly. Great people, great service.
  2. M

replacement for the Dakine Shuttle board bag?

Yeah, I have one of those FCS bags. It's a really nice day bag. But the Shuttle bag is like half the bulk because it's so simple. No shoulder strap, no extra paneling or pockets. Super clean.
  3. M

Anyone have any experience with these "Snuggies"? I'm looking for more protection than a sock, this additional rail padding is interesting. https://cisurfboards.com/products/snuggie-erp-specialty
  4. M

Yeah thanks guys. That is similar in terms of light weight padding, with just 3mm. But the template at 27" wide adds a ton of unnecessary bulk to the travel coffin. I know Ocean n Earth used to include really simple day bags with their travel bags. Someone needs to offer these. Keep the...
  5. M

Need a little help. I'm looking for a really lightweight and low bulk board bag to put in my coffin for travel. Nice to have a lite bag once I've arrived for in/out boat and local land travel. I have a old/discontinued Shuttle bag from Dakine which is perfect for this application. Those only...
  6. M

Lost Mini Driver replacement?

I've had great luck with XTR and Lost. You don't have to deal with Lost for a custom. And yeah, Mini Driver doesn't equal a Ghost. I'm happy to bring it down with me in December. :applause2:
  7. M

Future fins

I want to thank TriFish for the super smooth transaction. Easy communication, fins were shipped quickly with tracking and packed very well. They arrived in the condition described. Stocked man. Cheers. :cheers:
  8. M

Future fins

PM sent.
  9. M

Split Keel FCS2 Fins for sale

Mayhems sold, thank you HAL9000 Power Twins sold thank you OsideBum Split Keels are still available.
  10. M

Hey Parkiteric The fins are available and price includes domestic shipping. Paypal to...

Hey Parkiteric The fins are available and price includes domestic shipping. Paypal to: seenyourcrash@gmail.com Venmo to: Katy-Bryce-1
  11. M

Yes, all fins are available.
  12. M

Bumping this up.
  13. M

A couple sets of very lightly used fins in that I'm not using. FCS2 - Power Twin w/ Stabilizer - PG Performance Glass (fiberglass) - Excellent condition, no chips or dings - $70 SOLD FCS2 - MB Mayhem Large - fancy carbon - 5 fin set - Excellent condition, no chips or dings - $65 SOLD FCS2...
  14. M

How Not to Park Your Boat

Central Oregon Coast last weekend. Surf was sh!t, but at stoked I wasn't this guy. Not sure what his story was, it blew about 30mph the day before when this thing got drydocked. Probably had motor issue or ran outta gas?
  15. M

First Decent Self Shape – How long?

Great thread. I shaped my first and only board last year winter. I went really slow and it turned out pretty much how I wanted and surfs like I wanted it to. I enjoyed the process much more than I thought I would. Is it beautiful? Oh hell no. I tried to copy Tomo's QISC on my first board which...
  16. M

NVS CONVERTIBLE KRAKEN TWIN FINS

I'm in for these, PM sent.
  17. M

XTR

Whoa, is that a 9'6" with a normal tailpad or a 6'9" with a tailpad for ants? Haven't seen that pad before, kinda cool actually. Especially on the Black Beauty a full tailpad seems like blasphemy
  18. M

Does anyone make something like this...

Oh, my bad. I only knew of their epoxy boards in the pop-out rack at some shops. Good to know. Thanks for the education.
  19. M

Does anyone make something like this...

That Poacher actually looks interesting. Is there a reputable shaper that makes something similar. I'll assume that Casa is taking the **** on Degree33, which is fair.
  20. M

Modern board like Lost RV

My Bottom Feeder is the original C3 construction Drew built. That board has been put through the wringer and still gets regular use. My wife has an EZ up which she likes. These are not boards that ride like shortboards, and we're cool with that.