Search results

1. tenover

Show Me Yer Logs

Yep.
  2. tenover

A thread where erBBers drop their internet persona and tell us what they REALLY think about (insert issue here)….

TEDx Talk from Brian Toon: Brian's Credentials: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owen_Toon
  3. tenover

Wave Warriors 3 @ La Paloma this Friday...

"I just got tix. Anyone going? " Does Raggedy Ann have cotton t!ts? I think I wore my VHS copy of WW3 out from watching it so many times back in high school. Wish Archy was going to join the discussion, as well as a Paskowitz or two.
  4. tenover

Pearl Jam has TDS….

I mean, c'mon.... How can you NOT dig these guys. They are so tight and Eddie's voice is still top notch. This was filmed in the last couple weeks and posted today.
  5. tenover

Show Me Yer Logs

My current logs are custom 9'8"'s by Josh Martin. "Econoline" model, reverse rocker with a stub nose. Been riding them for about 8 years now. Love them. Highly recommend for traditional noseriding.
  6. tenover

Pearl Jam has TDS….

The song was so good that Willie covered it.
  7. tenover

Pearl Jam has TDS….

No, a guitar pick. I know you're just trying to be funny. Haha, I get it. Definition: Guitar Pick This would be a "pic" of the "pick"...
  8. tenover

Pearl Jam has TDS….

Pearl Jam is a GREAT band and they are all great humans doing good things. I met Eddie Vedder a few years back(2020) after a private acoustic show and after talking about living in San Diego, he pulled out a pick from his pocket and gave it to me. I'm a total Eddie fanboy, and I'm not ashamed...
  9. tenover

Vintage Surfer Magazines

Same. Kept 1/1 and gave away all the rest.
  10. tenover

Dickey Betts rest in peace Brother !! )

And.... Just to keep it surf related....
  11. tenover

The Random Photo Thread - The Sequel

:poop:Nope, just lots of small water crossings from the recent rain last weekend.
  12. tenover

Fun times riding a bit too close behind my buddy while doing some water crossings down by the border:drowning:
  13. tenover

Car totaled question

Wow, you've had quite a run of bad luck lately. Good luck getting everything worked out!
  14. tenover

Not an official pickleball net, they are using a tennis net instead, so no ATP's. 5/7 WNB.
  15. tenover

A thread where erBBers drop their internet persona and tell us what they REALLY think about (insert issue here)….

Again, Read the new book "Nuclear War" by Annie Jacobson.....so gnarly. Link to Book
  16. tenover

*** Official Western Australia Margaret River Pro Contest Thread ***

Kelly seemed like he was kind of "over it" in his post heat interview just now.....
  17. tenover

Yes, except.... Back then you were preparing for 15-17 KILOton bomb, whereas today we have bombs up to 57 MEGAtons(edited from "9 MEGAtons"). I do not want to be around to deal with that aftermath and die a slow death by radiation poisoning, burning alive, starving, etc... @john4surf -...
  18. tenover

Dog lovers - i get it now

5 1/2
  19. tenover

Dog lovers - i get it now

We've never brushed her teeth, not even once.