Search results

1. TeamScam

Tucker Carlson - NOT DONE

I knew y'all was gittin kinky in here. Dirty whores, the lot of ye!
  2. TeamScam

I need a side boob

Kniceties.
  3. TeamScam

Iron Neck 3.0 pro

This is good advice in general for all kinds of issues. It wasn't so clear till I got older and had to get back in shape, but also about not overdoing it because especial focus on rarely focused muscles I would go slow right out of the gate. Maybe we get more ride reports huh? Greatly appreciate...
  4. TeamScam

4/20

R32 smokin bots has a ring to it. Kids(young people I work with) dgaf. Whole plant smells like they've been thrashing cage match style with skunks. I wish someone would give them a sounding as you say, but I don't want anyone thinking I have any clue at all, cause really, other than trying...
  5. TeamScam

*** Official 2024 Community Surf Journal ***

Finally after about four months I ditched the hood and gloves yesterday, thanks to mundus report above. I got cold and flushed a bit but a special day nonetheless. Thanks for the heads up. Waves will likely go to crap but just putting on a wet wetsuit just go a bit quicker. Was waist to head...
  6. TeamScam

Best safe investment for 2024

Bear Spray.
  7. TeamScam

AI

Next Friday
  8. TeamScam

AI

She looks nice. A little plump, but oh so clean and white.
  9. TeamScam

The guy who set himself on fire outside Trump's trial was a poster here...

:socrazy: Greetings from MD
  10. TeamScam

Dope Manifesto live at the Fleetwood, Redondo Beach. Four fucking dollars.
  11. TeamScam

The weed that made him paranoid was most likely legal, this doesn't mean Ned Flanders wasn't out to get him. Give me some duff and I'm good? Not today.
  12. TeamScam

How Surfers Get Paid

Yeah please refer to the how surfers get played thread.
  13. TeamScam

How Surfers Get Played

I played myself. Now I play with myself and I don't even like me anymore. At least I put blame where it belongs. I still catch a few. Some days.
  14. TeamScam

wsl adds a gamer as ceo. a fucking gamer! hahaha.

I'm just glad I'm subjected to relatively few accents,. Sorry. American :foreheadslap:
  15. TeamScam

Cheeze*It or Goldfish Crackers?

Wife gets chicken in a biscuit, it disguisted me, till I tried em when I was out of almonds and pretzels, dark Chocolate covered pretzels. I like a goldfish. A lot. But a new box of cheese it's with ice cold coca cola, that's my favorite. I don't even eat this kind of stuff anymore and I can...
  16. TeamScam

“O.J. Done

A jury had doubts he did it... So I declare him innocent, just another tortured, persecuted soul and victim of capitalist media whores, of which he was one. The worst kind of betrayal. Those dicks. Didn't that sh!t spawn Nancy Grace? Or that was Kaylee Anthony, another innocent. I'm surprised at...
  17. TeamScam

Yeah

No, it's NOT alright. It wrong sometimes, it's not okay. Mmmmkay?
  18. TeamScam

The Random Photo Thread - The Sequel

I would not be surprised if this is the year I get diagnosed. If not, it will go with the other years but I've been lucky. That's all. Damn.
  19. TeamScam

Under the glass w/ Brett Barley

Almond shaped.