Search results

1. Aruka

Oside pier is on fire!

2. Aruka

Tomo MPH

3. Aruka

Beware: I got scammed by one posing to sell items on this forum

that sucks. i've had good luck buying fins and whatnot on here but usually only from long time forum members. if i'm not 100% sure I will check the member's post history, see when they were registered, what they post about, etc.
  4. Aruka

Can we talk about Kristi Noem shooting her dog?

The dog was actually an FBI informant. Nice try, deep state libcucks.
  5. Aruka

The Official OBSF Support Group

bruh, I see a shoulder or two. when did doof get so picky? #surfsnob
  6. Aruka

I think Mayor Pete deserves a lil respect

Uhhh. Rail, Aviation and Maritime are all under his purview. It took him ten days to even comment on the East Palestine train derailment. Three weeks to actually visit the site. When reporters asked why it took him so long he refused to answer and walked off. I know it's not fair to blame...
  7. Aruka

How bad will the leftist riots be between the Mid-Terms and 2024 General Election?

On cue gromsdad self owning again.
  8. Aruka

*** Official Fin Thread ***

Bro at least wait for cleanline or another shop to have a sale.
  9. Aruka

*** Official Fin Thread ***

Dunno but I noticed that as well. JJF often appears to be on fiberglass fins these days. For a wave like margies it makes sense to want something stiff like fiberglass or techflex.
  10. Aruka

I know it's not fair to blame him for everything. There sure has been a lot of chaos on his watch though and the way he responds is almost always in a way that downplays the amount of power he has. It seems like he is very averse to anything that would upset the giant corporations that control...
  11. Aruka

Ryan Burch Surfboards

12. Aruka

Car totaled question

Big Wheels were my brother's and I favored method of nearly killing ourselves.
  13. Aruka

Why did you omit the part where you put them in a rear naked choke?
  14. Aruka

Show me your legs.

Nice legs, Duffy. Wanna bang?
  15. Aruka

Yeah but I bet his prospects in the private sector will be bright after however many years of treating these big corporations with kid gloves.
  16. Aruka

Trains derailing, airplanes falling apart mid flight and a fairly notable cargo ship destroying bridge incident. But on the other hand we now get airline ticket refunds?! Yeah, give this guy a freaking medal.
  17. Aruka

Album Surfboards

US blanks. At least as far as I remember. I wonder if he would order arctic if asked... Not that I have any problem with us blanks.
  18. Aruka

Car totaled question

I haven't owned a hybrid yet but I went down the rabbit hole last year while looking for a car for my girl. My takeaway was that Toyota has them pretty much figured out and there isn't much to worry about compared to a regular gasser. Just look at how many Prius are still out there with many...
  19. Aruka

I love a Good "Good Book" thread

I loved The Passenger. I find some humor in most of McCarthy's work. Suttree is hilarious.
  20. Aruka

Car totaled question

I guess the Acura TSX wagon is basically an Accord wagon with all the bells and whistles. The last year they were made was 2014 and it was never offered as a manual. They've aged pretty well IMO.