Search results

1. santacruzin

I found a 24 Hour Online DR for toothache

Wtf are bots stealing old log ins now?
  2. santacruzin

My first pilgrimage to Mecca

MENTAWAI DAZE - Home We go on the D'bora, great boat and crew.
  3. santacruzin

love this wave. Surfed it with my 2 friends and our surf guide for 4 days with no one else around.
  4. santacruzin

love this spot. so user friendly.
  5. santacruzin

Ryan Burch Surfboards

That's what reforests buddy Dan did to me at first ya mate 5'2 x 18 x 2 1/4 you will be sweet Umm the Fuck I will
  6. santacruzin

Fuckers light me up , I don’t get a reaction though. Have a few friends who get hives from them. Will give that stuff a try.
  7. santacruzin

Take some antihistamine too If you have a reaction to the fucking sea lice you will be bummed without it
  8. santacruzin

what board would you immediately buy again if it broke today?

I chose boards I like to ride in really good waves at home and traveling. I am on ghost #3 and its in non wetsuit perfect waves dims (for me) Wouldnt need to replace it right away. Also know it would be relatively easy to replace when needed, shout to Pyzel surfboards quality! If my AO broke...
  9. santacruzin

Who would you sponsor?

I would sponsor groms you have never heard of from third world countries.
  10. santacruzin

Who would you sponsor?

What do trannies count as??
  11. santacruzin

Ideal age to perish from this earth.

80 maybe 85 and I am done. sadly with dementia this is not the case. Its a crapshoot. It may also come down to genetics. My dad is dealing with it and his mom had it too. Scary for me to think about. I may ask to be euthanized if that happens to me....
  12. santacruzin

My thoughts exactly
  13. santacruzin

Lots of love for the AO too I would say ghost but I only really surf it on trips and have already accepted it's gonna die a horrible death at some point( I overestimate my ability) will always bring a ghost to indo
  14. santacruzin

Ryan Burch Surfboards

I think Burch learned from album and the infamous golf ball orange board don't count him out of the running yet!
  15. santacruzin

Alpha Omega and my Black Beauty
  16. santacruzin

what'z on the menu?

Yellow tail it was dam good
  17. santacruzin

Griffins

Someone buy the hovercraft. They are a special design.
  18. santacruzin

*** Official 2024 Community Surf Journal ***

may drive up to SC for the weekend.... just booked a trip to mexico too :)
  19. santacruzin

XTR Breakage?

I chose not to surf it on a very low tide. It was the only spot my indo buddy told me it was shallow Other spots I would be looking at the reef and ask is it shallow here? "no buddy its deep" He would talk sh!t if I didnt go on a heavy right."Banci!! go " He had seen my backhand I dont think...
  20. santacruzin

You will be fine with t shirt or rashie. You will probably get some stomach rash and pain. Take a try actin and get over it.