Search results

1. G

10W-40

seems like this belongs here...
  2. G

Vissla 5/4 hooded wetsuit - like new - M

Vissla Seven Seas 5/4 Hooded chest zip suit. Size M. $150 Worn twice, purchased for trips to Oregon that just didn't pan out. One trip, two surfs, and the suit hasn't been worn other than that. Great condition. Will Ship. The Vissla Seven (7) Seas is your top of the line wetsuit at a steal of...
  3. G

Bay Area shapers?

Who is building custom boards these days in Pacifica or San Francisco? Anyone? I'm finishing up yet another ding repair on my wife's much beloved and beaten to death 4'10" 26L Sweet Potato. She's been waiting for the new Sweet Potato model, but they aren't even coming close to building a board...
  4. G

Any decent soft boards that aren't soft tops? Almond?

Has anyone seen an Almond board in person? I want to get a soft board for my niece and nephew to learn on, they're afraid of a regular board, and seeing bloody pictures of a fin cut that I got recently hasn't helped. That said, I rented a few soft tops recently had hated them. They're...
  5. G

customs from Dan Mann (or Firewire?)

Anybody know if (and if so how) it is possible to order customs from either Dan Mann or Firewire? I have an email into Firewire but am not holding my breath on responses.... My wife has a lil' grom-size Sweet Potato that has been one of her favorite boards, ever. She's been riding it for 5...
  6. G

soft top delam repair?

Anyone have experience or advice here? We've got a nice little softop that has been a hit with the kids, it gets dragged out to the beach for boogie boarding and some surf experimenting - and it ends up getting left in the sun too. So now I have a nice little soft top with a big delam bubble on...
  7. G

California - legal to dive for crabs?

I've been trying to figure this one out, figured you guys would know. Is it legal to dive for crab in California? I don't see anything in the regulations that says it is not... but I never see anyone doing this. If it makes a difference, I'm interested in both Dungeness and rock crab...