Show Me Yer Logs

motosurf

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 19, 2008
Picking this thing up on the way home. Price is right but removing the astrodeck is going to be a pain.
9-8 x 23 x 2-7/8

00K0K_kCDxOVqjSq9_0fC0t2_1200x900.jpg

My grandma inherited an almost brand new Yater from the early 60's from her neighbor. Only thing I wanted from her when she died and she ended up giving it to the Beach House. Literally the only thing she ever got rid of her entire life. Didn't even sell it..

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: sh3 and terdroamer

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Picking this thing up on the way home. Price is right but removing the astrodeck is going to be a pain.
9-8 x 23 x 2-7/8

View attachment 178715

My grandma inherited an almost brand new Yater from the early 60's from her neighbor. Only thing I wanted from her when she died and she ended up giving it to the Beach House. Literally the only thing she ever got rid of her entire life. Didn't even sell it..
My dad had a mini arsenal of firearms and when he died my mom gave them all away. Some really cool antiques and WWII stuff.

Reactions: motosurf

motosurf

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 19, 2008
My dad had a mini arsenal of firearms and when he died my mom gave them all away. Some really cool antiques and WWII stuff.
Yea I forgot about that part. My grandpa was the captain of the uss New Mexico during ww2 and she donated all his stuff to a museum in New Mexico. I have a few things but all the good stuff went. The neighbor was a vet in Europe also and aside from the board he gave her a bunch of stuff they plundered. I remember a Luger and a few other guns I never saw again and some art.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Yea I forgot about that part. My grandpa was the captain of the uss New Mexico during ww2 and she donated all his stuff to a museum in New Mexico. I have a few things but all the good stuff went. The neighbor was a vet in Europe also and aside from the board he gave her a bunch of stuff they plundered. I remember a Luger and a few other guns I never saw again and some art.
Yup. From what can remember pops had a couple black powder muzzle loaders, M1 carbine paratrooper model, Luger, couple 1911s, Winchester 30/30, etc….

Apr 17, 2024
from far yet near
9-8 x 23 x 2-7/8

View attachment 178715

Goo gone citrus let sit for a least 30 minutes and use plastic putty knife:cheers: