***Official*** hal9000 fights GromsDad thread.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
On another occasion GWS threatened me once or twice as Happy Andy. It was the beginning of the internet. He didn't know what he was doing.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
On another occasion GWS threatened me once or twice as Happy Andy. It was the beginning of the internet. He didn't know what he was doing.
:roflmao:

You got that a little backwards amigo. You said you were on the mainland and before you left to Maui you were going to hunt me down and kick my ass. I gave you my address and told you "I love surprises!" Years later when I made fun of you for it you claimed I said something mean about your momma. I don't remember that, but if I did, I apologize.

On the other hand, my address hasn't changed. :cool:

And I still love surprises...

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
:roflmao:

You got that a little backwards amigo. You said you were on the mainland and before you left to Maui you were going to hunt me down and kick my ass. I gave you my address and told you "I love surprises!" Years later when I made fun of you for it you claimed I said something mean about your momma. I don't remember that, but if I did, I apologize.

On the other hand, my address hasn't changed. :cool:

And I still love surprises...
Man talk about rent free. I remember it different. But now that you are older and weaker… …

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Man talk about rent free. I remember it different. But now that you are older and weaker… …
lol. You’re the one who brought it up all these years later. But Tic Tock bro. Time waits for no man. :devilish: :cool:

• Love
Reactions: Pico

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
1713726016093.jpeg

;)

When I was a kid I had a full grown man beat me up in the water. He was a dick. Beat up women, kids and dogs. I hit a growth spurt, gained some confidence and when I was 18 he punched out another kid that lived down the street. I caught up to him at a party and we did the sequel.

About ten years ago this guy comes shuffling up to me at the beach. It's him. He asked if I remembered him. Told him I did. He apologized to me. Stuck out his hand and I gave him a hug. He died a couple of months later. The forgiveness felt good. On both sides. He was an asshole but maybe he didn't die as one. I'm glad I saw him the one last time.

None of this petty stuff matters. Hopefully we all get that before it's time to go.

Last edited:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
View attachment 178525

;)

When I was a kid I had a full grown man beat me up in the water. He was a dick. Beat up women, kids and dogs. I hit a growth spurt, gained some confidence and when I was 18 he punched out another kid that lived down the street. I caught up to him at a party and we did the sequel.

About ten years ago this guy comes shuffling up to me at the beach. It's him. He asked if I remembered him. Told him I did. He apologized to me. Stuck out his hand and I gave him a hug. He died a couple of months later. The forgiveness felt good. On both sides. He was an asshole but maybe he didn't die as one. I'm glad I saw him the one last time.

None of this petty stuff matters. Hopefully we all get that before it's time to go.
If we ever MEAT EACH OTHER TO OUR FACES, I have to warn you, Sharky, I'm a big hugger.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Oh yeah? Well let me tell you a little story. Once upon a time there was this surfer named Corn Pop. He was bad news. He hung around with a bunch of surfers who called themselves The Sharks. They were all bad dudes. Kept their straight razors in the rain barrel...

• Haha
Reactions: casa_mugrienta

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
View attachment 178525

;)

Never forgive and never forget. :cursing:

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Hey stupid, if you put someone on ignore you can't continue taking shots at them. Especially since you spend most of your time jock sniffing on the beach instead of actually surfing.
Since being put on ignore hal has rabidly been insta-replying to every post I make. He's completely lost it. Worse than you even. I can only assume that he's taking shots at me in those posts. You have to admit that its pretty strange behavior for hal to reply to all my posts when he knows he's on ignore. A cry for help....or a cry for attention.

• Haha
Reactions: mundus