Jan 16, 2002
3/4 of this erbbers are not boomers
Is peak boomer a new group or just the most boomer s
I didn’t download the app to read the clivkbsot

Reactions: afoaf

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Probably 3/4 of this entire forum falls into this category or older.

Welcome to 'peak boomer' era: A wave of retirees is about to blow through their savings and cling to Social Security to stay afloat
One of the exact reasons why they show their uniparty hand when the necessity of shuttering social security in order to save younger generations is brought up

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

slipped_disc

Billy Hamilton status
Jun 27, 2019
One of the exact reasons why they show their uniparty hand when the necessity of shuttering social security in order to save younger generations is brought up
They paid into it, didn't they. Taking it away would be theft, and we know how you feel about that....

• Love
Reactions: plasticbertrand

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
They paid into it, didn't they. Taking it away would be theft, and we know how you feel about that....
i'm paying in to it and feel that I have a less than 20% chance of collecting anything
Would prefer to cut my losses.

And there will be a tipping point where more voters (younger) come around to this realization

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
i'm paying in to it and feel that I have a less than 20% chance of collecting anything
Would prefer to cut my losses.

And there will be a tipping point where more voters (younger) come around to this realization
You will probably collect because the government will simply print it for you . . . It just won’t be worth anything :toilet:

Maube it’s time to revisit the idea of Death Panels :unsure:
:ban:

Reactions: Driftcoast

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
Probably 3/4 of this entire forum falls into this category or older.

Welcome to 'peak boomer' era: A wave of retirees is about to blow through their savings and cling to Social Security to stay afloat
I’m a boomer and there’s a lot of truth in that piece. Look no farther than the aging surf community and you will see that a lot of those poor fellas (and ladies) are on hard times.There’s a whole crew in California that lived with parents, that had it all planned out. Then burned through their inheritance to pay-expenses as their parents got old. Quite a lot of my current business dealings are with silent generation/boomers so if you guys want some insight just ask.

Reactions: slipped_disc