Oct 27, 2019
  • Wow
Reactions: Ifallalot

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
will try to get the goss on this
just got a text from my bff who was in the same high school class as this fellow
Please verify his "Most Likely to..." category.

*fingers crossed*

1713562413326.png

edit: this reminds me of a good way to take money off people that I learned from the NASA folk.

Those globe candles? Put your hand over the opening and extinguish the flame pretty much from lack of oxygen. Then bet others they can't do the same.

After you've collected their money and chuckled over their singed palms, you can decide whether or not to tell them that you had your hand wrapped around an ice-cold drink for several minutes prior. Good sh!t good sh!t.

Reactions: john4surf

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
Most of us know what the road to Hell is paved with.

“He was just a really decent kid, like a really well meaning guy,” the source recalled, describing Azzarello’s political views when the source knew him as “very old school hippie.”

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Last edited:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
He lived.

Conspiracy theorist, 37, who set himself on fire outside Donald Trump trial named - US News - News - Daily Express US (the-express.com)

Which begs the question, once someone has doused themselves with an accelerant, lit themselves on fire and burned for the better part of a minute, is spraying them down with a fire extinguisher an act of compassion or cruelty?
Won’t be alive for long. Living just prolongs the suffering from all over burns

Better for a bullet to the head than a fire extinguisher

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
It's all fun and games when these loosers set themselves on fire.

But now they are are burden the health care system.

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
Most of us know what the road to Hell is paved with.

“He was just a really decent kid, like a really well meaning guy,” the source recalled, describing Azzarello’s political views when the source knew him as “very old school hippie.”
hey at least this guy had a C+/B- manifesto!

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
This is the second self-immolation incident recently, and it is "mass" because there are so many people that are driven insane by various news stories

At this point I welcome it because we're culling the worst of the worst
this is the apathy the punk movement rebelled against