***Official Surf Podcast Thread***

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Shampoo once or twice a week, Italians can't never use shampoo, we too greasy. I thought don't shampoo too often was standard knowledge :shrug: Some of you need girl friends
I just used the bar of soap in quite a bit of high school; hair was short. I still do that on trips if the hotel doesn't provide shampoo. I shampoo every time I take a shower which is generally every day, sometimes MOAR like in Summer.

I dunno if it's grease or what but 1/4 Italian and I look like a bald guy wearing a roadkill hat if no soap/shampoo in 36 hours.

I find Sterling's stuff pretty funny, especially the Pinch My Clips section.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
The Shane Stoneman interiew on Surf Splendor a couple of weeks ago was really good. Anyone have a board from him?
have had a handful over the years. they’re fine. I would rather pay a small amount more money to get boards from Chilli/CI/Pyzel etc, but if you’re around SLO county and want to go local then they’re probably the best option. He’s making a channel bottom twin that looks fun right now, and the glassing on the new ones is much better than it has been in the past.

Reactions: jkb