How is this not terrorism?

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Retaliation is a bitch. Guess they shouldn't have started it.
Are the same people who attacked in October living in those houses? That would be real, defensible retaliation. I highly doubt that's the case. Your logic justifies the killing of Americans by anyone who's ever been wronged by anything related to America. Do you not see this? Many, many, many people (let's go ahead and say most people) have been wronged one way or another by America. Should we wipe you out according to your own logic? I don't think we should.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Are the same people who attacked in October living in those houses? That would be real, defensible retaliation. I highly doubt that's the case. Your logic justifies the killing of Americans by anyone who's ever been wronged by anything related to America. Do you not see this? Many, many, many people (let's go ahead and say most people) have been wronged one way or another by America. Should we wipe you out according to your own logic? I don't think we should.

GrossFlab doesn’t think deep thoughts. Only knee-jerk reaction

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
In the name of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful To the American people, Peace be upon those who follow the righteous track. Hereafter, The subject of my talk to you is the overwhelming control of capital (Var.: money) and its effect on the ongoing war between us. I direct my talk specifically to those who support real change, especially the youth.

I say from the onset: Your former president warned you previously about the devastating Jewish control of capital and about a day that would come when it would enslave you; it has happened. Your current president warns you now about the enormity of capital control and it has a cycle whereby it devours humanity when it is devoid of the precepts of God's law (Shari’a). The tyranny of the control of capital by large companies has harmed your economy, as it did ours, and that was my motivation for this talk. Tens of millions of you are below the poverty line, millions have lost their homes, and millions have lost their jobs to mark the highest average unemployment in 60 years.

Your financial system in its totality was about to collapse within 48 hours had not the administration reverted to using taxpayer's money to rescue the vultures by using the assets of the victims. As for us, our Iraq was invaded in response to pressure from capitalists with greed for black gold, and you continue to support the oppressive Israelis in their occupation of our Palestine in response to pressures on your administration by a Jewish lobby backed by enormous financial capabilities.

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
If you don't like the things that happen during a war, don't start a war.
If a war ever reached the US mainland, remember this. And don't complain. America is a sucker for starting wars you know? If it's in US soil it's still a war... would you like that?

You may wish the US would mind its own business, but it doesn't. And you're American. So according to your logic, if your home is attacked and your loved ones are bombarded, that's just Americans getting what was coming to them, regardless how each individual felt about it, their fault for being American.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
You may wish the US would mind its own business, but it doesn't. And you're American. So according to your logic, if your home is attacked and your loved ones are bombarded, that's just Americans getting what was coming to them, regardless how each individual felt about it, their fault for being American.
You just hit the nail on the head as to why I think we should stay the fuk out of other people's business on the other side of the globe. Its going to bring bad sh!t to our shores. Mushroom clouds. Our politicians are putting our lives at risk. How do you not get this?

Reactions: brukuns