Qanon

JTS

Legend (inyourownmind)
Sep 22, 2004
What happened?
Seems like one day everybody just decided it was over and no one mentioned anything about it again!

Like when Forest Gump stopped running
Or did I miss the storm

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
This week….

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
This week….

1712287746709.png

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Daniel J. Jones, the president of the non-profit group Advance Democracy, told NBC News that it was important to take "the increasing violent rhetoric and actions we’re seeing seriously, and our elected officials, especially Republican elected officials, need to speak out" against violent actions.

“We don’t yet know the individual’s motivation for using his vehicle to crash into a gate at the FBI’s Atlanta Field Office," Jones said. "But this individual’s suspected social media activity is part of a trend: Trump supporters espousing anti-government rhetoric and conspiracy theories — often echoing Trump’s own statements — that decide to take violent action against public officials."

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Roseanne Barr at Mara Largo with Kari Lake telling MAGA youth to drop out of college. As if any of them were in college. :ROFLMAO:

This is the Republican party now. :foreheadslap:
College for most people is nothing but a money making scam. I say this as parent of a college student, btw.

My son is likely going into chiropractics. Does he need “college” for that? Technically yes. But his four year degree for all intents is worthless. There’s really no reason why he can’t just go straight to chiropractic school.

Dumb ol’ me with no degree and a ”blue collar” career is paying for it all.

”…the youngest generation of workers is shunning college (and with it, the prospect of a corporate career) to take up traditional trades like welding, plumbing, and carpentry.”

Last edited:
Reactions: Aquaman2

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Turns out Ron was right on pretty much everything.
In September 2007, he elaborated:

You know over the years, I've held pretty rigid to all my beliefs but I've changed my opinion about the death penalty. For federal purposes, I no longer believe in the death penalty. I believed it has been issued unjustly. If you are rich you get away with it. If you're poor and you're from the inner city, you're more likely to be prosecuted and convicted. And today, with the DNA evidences there's been too many mistakes, so I am now opposed to the federal death penalty.[185]

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
College for most people is nothing but a money making scam. I say this as parent of a college student, btw.

My son is likely going into chiropractics. Does he need “college” for that? Technically yes. But his four year degree for all intents is worthless. There’s really no reason why he can’t just go straight to chiropractic school.

”…the youngest generation of workers is shunning college (and with it, the prospect of a corporate career) to take up traditional trades like welding, plumbing, and carpentry.”
According to Barr college is bad because it’s nothing but devil worshiping baby blood drinking democrat donors. I don’t speak MAGA so I’m not quite sure what that means.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

I don’t disagree with the issues of tuition costs and our predatory student loan system. That is indeed a major problem that is bordering on a scam. But I’m fairly certain that’s not at all what Roseanne Barr was referring to. Also, chiropractors are quacks.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot