*** Official Rip Curl Bells Beach Pro Contest Thread ***

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
No. Maybe if he had someone like JJF in the heat it would.. oh, wait a minute.

maybe stop being such a kook - Go throw rocks at bottles or hit a heavy bag or sumptin to get get Yur Slater hate out.
lol, ok, let’s celebrate Kelly making it out of Round 1! Now he’s as good as Kade Matson!

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
I only casually watched, but I thought John's best wave was underscored.
I was shocked when I saw the results and Kelly had won.

Swallow Tail

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House
lol, ok, let’s celebrate Kelly making it out of Round 1! Now he’s as good as Kade Matson!
You didn’t even address the content of what I said you fckn pivoted #selfown

You need to stop this type of stupid sh!t too.
You’re a fckn smart enough guy - you gonna tell me these are the only two options?

a) vilify /mock him or

b) Celebrate/gush over him

…. that was a rhetorical question, BTW so don’t bother responding

• Haha
Reactions: ElOgro

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

You’re a fckn smart enough guy - you gonna tell me these are the only two options?

a) vilify /mock him or

He’s fine. I was simply responding to a post that seemed to seriously challenge Beach Grit‘s hyperbolic claim he’d never win another heat. Silly.

But if you feel it appropriate to celebrate a Round 1 win by the best surfer of all time, by all means knock yourself out!

Swallow Tail

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House
He’s fine. I was simply responding to a post that seemed to seriously challenge Beach Grit‘s hyperbolic claim he’d never win another heat. Silly.

But if you feel it appropriate to celebrate a Round 1 win by the best surfer of all time, by all means knock yourself out!
Yur reading comprehension is off by A LOT. … but I’ll bite. I despised Slater since the beginning… there were pretty much zero kooks in my zone til that fcker blew up; n then they started sprouting everywhere. That softened a tiny bit when he approached 50 yrs old- I’d image BC I’m in my 50s n love seeing an old guy ripping n charging.

That being said, I give zero fcks - he can quit surfing all together n take up under water basket weaving or smelly d!ck eating / I don’t care… n I’m pretty sure most other people don’t care about as much as you think.
have a fantastic rest of your day

Reactions: Havoc

bonzer5fin

Duke status
May 9, 2006
your mom
"That being said, I give zero fcks - he can quit surfing all together n take up under water basket weaving or smelly d!ck eating / I don’t care"

don't all dicks smell?

asking for a friend.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

a) vilify /mock him or

No, actually he’s not.

• Haha
Reactions: Swallow Tail
Aug 29, 2014
Side boob in all threads!

I like Ewing but George Daddy won that heat. Everyone, even Ethan was all what the f***.

To run in those waves and then have a call like that, rough.