Hello everyone,who wants to talk about old times on the erbb

elcalvo

Michael Peterson status
Mar 16, 2004
NE
My most vivid recollection is PNW Old Guy talking about riding his elephant gun and running over the shortboard sissies trapped inside on a big day.

Reactions: tacos and headsnap

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
I remember the day I broke up with my then-gf. I was still in college, in my 20s and I was in love (or so I thought). The breakup sent me into a tailspin and since I don't drink, I came on here to vent my frustration. This was my dive bar.

You guys turned my breakup post into a complete calamity of hilarious anecdotes and wisdom I will never forget. Felt like coming home to my brothers (I don't have siblings) and it got me through some tough times. This was about 20 yrs ago? Damn, time does fly. :cheers:

headsnap

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 9, 2007
This was a place, rip , nailhead, otf was the best.kenny miss you , B I was epic.. rip.. please add to the people of the erbb that have moved on.

Will there be snacks

Miki Dora status
Mar 18, 2011
Hotel Coral Essex
I remember the day I broke up with my then-gf. I was still in college, in my 20s and I was in love (or so I thought). The breakup sent me into a tailspin and since I don't drink, I came on here to vent my frustration. This was my dive bar.

You guys turned my breakup post into a complete calamity of hilarious anecdotes and wisdom I will never forget. Felt like coming home to my brothers (I don't have siblings) and it got me through some tough times. This was about 20 yrs ago? Damn, time does fly. :cheers:
That’s beautiful. Like the erBB sat you back up, wiped your snot bubble off your nose, and got you ready to take another crack at finding love.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002

bump that thread, admin
im sure theres some great content there

Will there be snacks

Miki Dora status
Mar 18, 2011
Hotel Coral Essex
From ERbb Thread number 1. Whereby Online Ed number one doles out some early wisdom - from back in the day when people could make a living through surfing. Not that there's anything wrong with dressing like a woman on weekends...
View attachment 173803
That's a nice supportive thread #1. Was it thread #2 when all hell broke loose?

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com