Rickoray

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
Love and Aloha from Kauai’s north shore go out to Rick and his Ohana.
A straight up Man who introduced his daughter Lulu to us here on the erBB & we all followed her progress through high school along with her strong surfing capabilities. A proud Father indeed. Rick’s worn different hats in trying to make his community a better place.
Get to healing up Rick. Your erBB Ohana is pulling for ya, pardner! :waving:

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Sounds like they're keeping him out for another week.

Amazing how positive she is.
After reading such nice stuff about Lulu since she was young, it’s heartwarming to see what a fine adult she’s grown into
Such poise and, I don’t know how to describe it other than grace
Rick has raised a fine daughter, which is not surprising but so nice to see
Of course under different circumstances would be better, but it is heartwarming

Tanner

Phil Edwards status
Jul 30, 2003
Point Loma
Visit site
After reading such nice stuff about Lulu since she was young, it’s heartwarming to see what a fine adult she’s grown into
Such poise and, I don’t know how to describe it other than grace
Rick has raised a fine daughter, which is not surprising but so nice to see
Of course under different circumstances would be better, but it is heartwarming
I still remember the day when Rick walked Lulu over to our booth back in the days of the ASR show. She was an up-and-coming ripper looking for sponsorship and I couldn't believe how well-spoken and mature she was for literally still being a kid!

Spent a decent amount of time with both of them and Mrs. Rick over the course of a few years, as they have also been heavily involved in the Surfrider Foundation, forever. We've remained in touch, and they're an amazing family that I'm glad I've stayed in touch with.

Seeing the news of Rick last week was hard, as we're only a year or two apart in age - fingers crossed for him and the family that he can pull out of this, ok.

As mentioned above, he's an OG ERBB'er who's always 'stocked' and has always had positive energy.

Hang in there buddy, you got this!!