Seriously considering voting for Trump....

Pescado713

Nep status
May 2, 2019
Totally Deserved Syphilis?
sensing my possible decision to vote for Trump has turned into a no holds barred exploration of the feelings several members of the forum have for each other....that's liberalism for ya.

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
sensing my possible decision to vote for Trump has turned into a no holds barred exploration of the feelings several members of the forum have for each other....that's liberalism for ya.
Indeed, liberalism is a political and moral philosophy based on the rights of the individual. In this case particularly the right to self expression and free speech. Do you object?

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Your options are abysmal... almost feels like elections in Brazil Although it's really, really easy not to vote for Bolsonaro, comes naturally when you're not a vile piece of sh!t down to the core.

Reactions: Pico

Pescado713

Nep status
May 2, 2019
Indeed, liberalism is a political and moral philosophy based on the rights of the individual. In this case particularly the right to self expression and free speech. Do you object?
Are you riding on top of or inside of yer open-minded trojan horse?

Pescado713

Nep status
May 2, 2019
Well I for one am excited about his vote
Glad to hear it, will see if we can get the MAGA CenAM charter to swing by Maui and pick you up otw back to California for the presidential elections. You can pm our august PR Director of Surfermag Liberation Army Inc. @Sharky to make flight arrangements and what you would like for lunch. I don't recommend the fish.

Pescado713

Nep status
May 2, 2019
I mean don't get me wrong Liberalism is cool again an it does have its upside now that girls who practice real hygiene are openly advocating the ideal, but inflation, immigration, global warming are completely absurd because that's what liberalism is now, a bunch of dumb pretty girls (not literally) who have been given the keys and are used to being driven around town to dinners they have no idea what the cost is ( @$kully comes to mind). But for now, I feel like we need an a-hole in the White House (someone who knows how to make the money to pay for the dinners)...old Joe is as senile as a 40 yr old dog and no wants that lunatic Kamala to be in control of anything, can you imagine if she's PMS'ing/menopausing and the wrong AIPAC rep got a meeting and convinced her to nuke Iran? Yeah, i'm gonna vote for Trump....

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Trump said if elected he will end the Russia/Ukraine war in a single day. He said that syllable by syllable. A man who takes lying so lightly is... the man who will make America Great again (you know, reverse back to the 60s)?

Pescado713

Nep status
May 2, 2019
Trump said if elected he will end the Russia/Ukraine war in a single day. He said that syllable by syllable. A man who takes lying so lightly is... the man who will make America Great again (you know, reverse back to the 60s)?
Welcome to America! How are the crime rates down in Brazil atm?

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Welcome to America! How are the crime rates down in Brazil atm?
They're probably terrible. We would also like to revert back to the 60's, stupid world always developing, makes my feelings feel booboo. Surf with no crowds too, whose candidate is promising that so I can back him up?

slipped_disc

Billy Hamilton status
Jun 27, 2019
because that's what liberalism is now, a bunch of dumb pretty girls (not literally) who have been given the keys and are used to being driven around town to dinners they have no idea what the cost is
… and yet Trump added the most debt in a single-term ever in the history of Murica.