Has Anyone Else Noticed....

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
I always respond that way when people threaten suicide.

It just comes out of me. "Talk is cheap."

I said that to my dad when he threatened suicide and he killed himself the next week.

Opps.
Have you ever had a gun in your mouth? Sometimes… suicide is obsessive. A cloak. A death eater that has its grip on you. Its mental masturbation. Its frightening and thrilling. Your mind daring to fuck with you. An entity all its own. The Devil inside. Gonna get you. And when that Knob wraps around you its hard to shake off. It will fade away hopefully…if it doesn't succeed first.

• Love
Reactions: SurfFuerteventura

SteveT

Phil Edwards status
Apr 11, 2005
I always respond that way when people threaten suicide.

It just comes out of me. "Talk is cheap."

I said that to my dad when he threatened suicide and he killed himself the next week.

Opps.
YIKES! :oops:
That has to fvck with your mind a bit.
Sorry for your loss.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Have you ever had a gun in your mouth? Sometimes… suicide is obsessive. A cloak. A death eater that has its grip on you. Its mental masturbation. Its frightening and thrilling. Your mind daring to fuck with you. An entity all its own. The Devil inside. Gonna get you. And when that Knob wraps around you its hard to shake off. It will fade away hopefully…if it doesn't succeed first.
My dad was ideating suicide my entire life.

He didn't do it because he loved my mom.

When she died, there was nothing to stop him.

He never got over the fact that he was a bastard child.

JLW

Billy Hamilton status
Jul 7, 2004
I was around in the surfline forums. Must have been the early to mid 2000s. Been in the erbb for my entire teenage, and later adult life. My favorite user, even after all these years, is still Eunice and his (her?) insane serial killer troll persona. To this day, I still laugh about the first time I read a thread where someone posted a picture of a beautiful woman and asked, 'what would you do to her?' To which Eunice replied, 'cut off her arms and tit fk her'.

It was just a different time. Things change. For better and for worse.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I was around in the surfline forums. Must have been the early to mid 2000s. Been in the erbb for my entire teenage, and later adult life. My favorite user, even after all these years, is still Eunice and his (her?) insane serial killer troll persona. To this day, I still laugh about the first time I read a thread where someone posted a picture of a beautiful woman and asked, 'what would you do to her?' To which Eunice replied, 'cut off her arms and tit fk her'.

Don't feel too bad, we still have Al Soldano

Reactions: Mr Doof

LarryTate

Nep status
May 7, 2012

Good lord. I've been around long enough in different iterations to remember than original comment. :LOL:

JLW

Billy Hamilton status
Jul 7, 2004
Good lord. I've been around long enough in different iterations to remember than original comment. :LOL:
another classic was pepis (manparts).

And later on, ultimate bro brah.

I literally grew up with this forum. I have a very crass sense of humor and I think a lot of it is because I spent so much time hanging out on this forum in my formative teenage years.

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
One day I told someone
"I'm sorry this is happening to you" cause they was trying to get me to hate on some sh!t with em, and they was all like "Wut?!" As I walked away. Things have never been the same with them. You guys are different.
Oh yeah, the time I told my friend "I'm glad your daughter is probably fucking your old coworker.",
I definitely shouldn't have said that.
Pepsi(man parts) fucks too.
Thank you erBB.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Steak was fun. Disco Tex made me want a CI twin fin. Bohter was next level. Who was the guy that would format all his writing like it was a poem? I could never read what he wrote because of that, maybe because I hated having to read poems in high school. I miss Oneula’s Hawaiian perspectives. And Greg’s often obtuse and cryptic design advice.

Am I the only one who is entertained by the Jersey boys? Gromsdad vs Hal and Mundus throwing written feces at each other in the politics forum?

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
One day I told someone
"I'm sorry this is happening to you" cause they was trying to get me to hate on some sh!t with em, and they was all like "Wut?!" As I walked away. Things have never been the same with them. You guys are different.
Oh yeah, the time I told my friend "I'm glad your daughter is probably fucking your old coworker.",
I definitely shouldn't have said that.
Pepsi(man parts) fucks too.
Thank you erBB.
I use the term 5/7 to describe things with my family and they have no idea.

SteveT

Phil Edwards status
Apr 11, 2005
Let us not forget Roy.
I think the erBB drove him nuts and out of here.
Guy has mad woodworking skills but ZERO functional surfboard design principles.
Friends don't let friends wear orange wetsuits. :monkey:
Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 10.35.01 AM.png

JLW

Billy Hamilton status
Jul 7, 2004
Let us not forget Roy.
I think the erBB drove him nuts and out of here.
Guy has mad woodworking skills but ZERO functional surfboard design principles.
Friends don't let friends wear orange wetsuits. :monkey:
View attachment 172673
Roy was notoriously obnoxious in other forums as well. The guys on the Swaylocks forum hated him.

SteveT

Phil Edwards status
Apr 11, 2005
Just the fact that he was able to ride that thing on a wave tells me at least he has some sort of surf skill.