Biden craps his pants and his handlers clear the room, cutting off Boris Johnson mid sentence in the process…

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
They cut the PM off literally mid-sentence. Aggressively. Hysterically even. Odd to say the least.

No way he makes the end of the term. They're going to have to start keeping him under wraps in the afternoons as he goes into the sundowners thing.

To be fair, it's probably worth noting that older people can have incontinence problems without having dementia.
I bet he does but I loose a lot.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
They cut the PM off literally mid-sentence. Aggressively. Hysterically even. Odd to say the least.

No way he makes the end of the term. They're going to have to start keeping him under wraps in the afternoons as he goes into the sundowners thing.

To be fair, it's probably worth noting that older people can have incontinence problems without having dementia.
occam's razor...

the PM said he'd take one more question

he responded in multiple parts

they ran everyone out likely because they have a schedule to hew to for the day

but, somehow ... biden is demented and made a poop... is the rational explanation here

I'd love to see how any of you guys fared in front of a rabid press corps, answering questions off the cuff

sundowners...lol

• Haha
Reactions: VonMeister

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
So you believe that interrupting the Prime Minister, literally mid sentence, cutting him off as he was speaking, is about keeping a schedule? Not to mention the way in which it was done? They were on the edge of rabidity. Come on. That was fvcking weird.

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
So you believe that interrupting the Prime Minister, literally mid sentence, cutting him off as he was speaking, is about keeping a schedule? Not to mention the way in which it was done? They were on the edge of rabidity. Come on. That was fvcking weird.
It…. Depends?

1632336239576.png

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink and PRCD

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
occam's razor...

the PM said he'd take one more question

he responded in multiple parts

they ran everyone out likely because they have a schedule to hew to for the day

but, somehow ... biden is demented and made a poop... is the rational explanation here

I'd love to see how any of you guys fared in front of a rabid press corps, answering questions off the cuff

sundowners...lol
He’s the motherfucking president. He speaks for the country. It’s like part of his job mang.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
I bet he does but I loose a lot.
You're probably right. I'm kind of a pessimist by nature. They kept Reagan going through his last term somehow. I'm fairly certain he was largely gone already.

I have this theory that the best thing a president can do most of the time is nothing. Shut the fvck up and put things on auto pilot. The more they tinker the worse things get. I know the forum will hate that. Whatever.

Reactions: sizzld1

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
Who exactly knew that there was sh!t? And, assuming it was true, was that the most subtle way of dealing with it? You really think the news went from Biden's asshole through his whole support staff that fast without so much as a flinch from the man that allegedly sh!t himself? And they reacted like that? Something tells me there is a far simpler explanation.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Something tells me there is a far simpler explanation.
Love to hear it. A plausible guess would even be good. I'm not buying the concept of interrupting a head of state mid sentence to keep a schedule. That would have been massively disrespectful to the PM. IMO.

And if you know the President has an incontinence problem (hypothetical here...) and you hear him loudly pass gas as Boris turns his head to check him out, you end things. NOW. If you're Biden you pretend nothing happened and you rely on your handlers to clear the room ASAP. I feel bad for him if this is what's happening. My 94 year old father is a prostate cancer survivor. The surgery/radiation left him compromised in this area. I've bought truckloads of Depends. Getting old sucks.

I don't know exactly happened in that room, but that was weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: npsp and john4surf

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
You're probably right. I'm kind of a pessimist by nature. They kept Reagan going through his last term somehow. I'm fairly certain he was largely gone already.

I have this theory that the best thing a president can do most of the time is nothing. Shut the fvvk up and put things on auto pilot. The more they tinker the worse things get. I know the forum will hate that. Whatever.
Good leadership is underrated.

It's EVERYTHING!

--bad leader Mu male cuck out!

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Who exactly knew that there was sh!t? And, assuming it was true, was that the most subtle way of dealing with it? You really think the news went from Biden's asshole through his whole support staff that fast without so much as a flinch from the man that allegedly sh!t himself? And they reacted like that? Something tells me there is a far simpler explanation.
Smell.

Also, this isn’t the first time he‘s sh!t his pants. He does it often enough that they’ve got a protocol in place for when it happens.

• Haha
Reactions: bubbs

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
At 3 seconds you can hear a fart sound (and Boris looks over at Joe (use headphones)).

At 32 seconds a lady says, “did he sh!t?” and a man responds, “I have no idea, hope the microphone got it…”
Duffy with the play by play like the Zapruder film. “Back and to the left...back and to the left”

• Haha
Reactions: bubbs