51-foot ladder defeats border wall.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
‘To fair, it will take much longer to get hundreds or thousands across te border this (and they’d be pretty easy to shoot at).

That being said, the wall is stupid.

Put people in prison for hiring illegal aliens, deport illegal aliens immediately upon bing arrested or cited for ANYTHING and then put HEAVY pressure on Central American governments (carrot and stick) to clean up their acts.

But really all we need to do is to make coming to America illegally simply not worth it, and make coming to America LEGALLY much easier than it currently is.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Yes, it is. Hal didn't get enough mileage clicks the first time.

If anything, at least it's not 100's at a time walking thru holes in the fence.

You have to be at least of some physical fitness, and not scared of heights to make that climb and slide back down without breaking a leg. I don't think most American teens could scale that without some fear.

Cutting holes would be much easier, but the average Jose smuggler isn't going to go to that much trouble.

https://timesofsandiego.com/crime/2020/01/07/3-mexican-migrants-rescued-from-atop-new-section-of-border-wall/

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Yes, it is. Hal didn't get enough mileage clicks the first time.

If anything, at least it's not 100's at a time walking thru holes in the fence.

You have to be at least of some physical fitness, and not scared of heights to make that climb and slide back down without breaking a leg. I don't think most American teens could scale that without some fear.

Cutting holes would be much easier, but the average Jose smuggler isn't going to go to that much trouble.

https://timesofsandiego.com/crime/2020/01/07/3-mexican-migrants-rescued-from-atop-new-section-of-border-wall/
I predict much graffiti on top of both sides to let us know they're capable of assimilating.

Reactions: john4surf