Recent content by sizzld1

1. sizzld1

Sharpeye c1 anyone got one?

Agreed. The white rails are terrible looking.
  2. sizzld1

Ryan Burch Surfboards

Double dwarf touch opportunity at the breakwater. :roflmao:
  3. sizzld1

Surfer run over by fishing boat at Colorado's

What a weird accident. I saw an update from one of his loved ones yesterday, reporting that the Nicaraguan surgeons botched things up badly and things are not looking great for his leg. Hope he pulls through.
  4. sizzld1

Haydenshapes practically giving away boards this AM?

Those are the typical discounts on his real webite. Casa was linking to a scam site claiming to give 95% off.
  5. sizzld1

Haydenshapes practically giving away boards this AM?

I remember Kamalei Alexander got burned by one of these Insta deals. He went on Instagram flipping out because he thought he finally purchased his dream snowboard setup (boots, bindings, board) and maybe even winter gear too for like $250 only to find out it was scam. Good idea to keep this old...
  6. sizzld1

Kolohe Andino - No longer on O'Neill

Chloe was called a brat because he was one. Even he admits it. As others have said, rich kids raised by the surf industry - with every advantage imaginable - whining about the surf industry destroying surf culture and claiming they and other SGSCs (spoiled groms of San Clemente) are here to...
  7. sizzld1

Electric vehicles are 'direct wealth transfer' from owners of gas-powered vehicles to EV owners

A case can be made for subsidizing both industries - or neither. Generally, I'm more for subsidizing emerging industries, rather than deeply entrenched ones that make billions in profit annually. But the selective outrage and absurdity underlying claims of a "direct wealth transfer" because of...
  8. sizzld1

Show me yer logos.

Classics :jamon:
  9. sizzld1

Electric vehicles are 'direct wealth transfer' from owners of gas-powered vehicles to EV owners

If ConserBBatives are upset about subsidies for EVs, wait until they find out about fossil fuel subsidies :violin:
  10. sizzld1

Show me yer logos.

Two djs? First thing I see is silhouetted donkey ears. :shrug:
  11. sizzld1

Palm Springs Surf Club

True. And after the first wave they all look kinda like well organized wind swell anyway.
  12. sizzld1

Palm Springs Surf Club

I wonder what the prevailing winds are given the park's orientation? Palm Springs gets windy af. It would really suck to pay $200 /hour for 25 mph onshore conditions in the pool.
  13. sizzld1

Skipper's Surf Review: Is it time to stop hating?

How has no one mentioned that stomp pad? :socrazy:
  14. sizzld1

Santa Barbara…Neo-Nazi Stronghold!

Some think to take a photo on their way by, some think to yell every obscenity they can get out of their mouth I guess. :shrug:
  15. sizzld1

Santa Barbara…Neo-Nazi Stronghold!

Please tell me you aired you aired your displeasure with their presence. I can hardly imagine a better opportunity to let those pieces of sh!t know how effective their marketing program is.