Recent content by Senor Sopa

1. S

Kai Lenny's new gun

I thought thick noses cause corking when trying to catch the wave?
  2. S

wsl adds a gamer as ceo. a fucking gamer! hahaha.

Adult learner, sigh Accents? Check the visual pain if you ask a South African if he's Australian. Kiwi's feign half the indignity.
  3. S

The new 101 parking/bike/ped lane scheme in Cardiff/Encinitas...

Sign blight is another area of concern here in Beverlynitas. And dont' forget lane diets. Segways? pfft.
  4. S

Famous Threesomes

Let's get back on topic
  5. S

*** Official Rip Curl Bells Beach Pro Contest Thread ***

What? He didn't make that?
  6. S

20. Monday, August 3: Per Lisa S. Rothemund and Bob Chapman: Female cyclist down today at 1:45pm. South bound in the bike way in the section after the Cardiff Kook and bridge but before Pacific Coast Grill. Her pedal evidently got caught up in the orange construction fence. Paramedics were on...
  7. S

Does the guy a few weeks ago, riding at midnight, no helmet count? He was down by Machado Reef. I was almost taken out by tumble weeds last week. Just down the road from the area in the original post: Cardiff 101 Crash List ——- 1. Wed 4/22/2020: crash reported on Strava by John Keturi...
  8. S

Mental Health thread

They were playing on treadmills!!!!
  9. S

Youth activities

Oly is a legend! Lot's of mention of kids that don't surf. Add me to the club with 30, 28 sons. One is now a rocket scientist, the other is finishing doctorate in physical therapy. Not a bad trade. Best thing you can do is give them you. Music and art makes kids smarter. Sports instills...
  10. S

Goleta Closed - 1 Million Gallon Sewage Spill

I'm sure many cities are looking at similar numbers. Here are the upcoming rate increases for two of the poo districts in Encinitas. We will still be middle of the pack in rates. CSD - 100% ESD - 138%
  11. S

what'z on the menu?

Props for throwing in some side boob
  12. S

How’s the stock market?

Been considering for month. I call it insurance. 1 lot of way out of the money puts, could be a nice life saver.
  13. S

Professional thieves La Jolla Shores.

I use completely opposite strategy. Leave the car unlocked. Place valuables under stained underwear. Problem solved.
  14. S

Goleta Closed - 1 Million Gallon Sewage Spill

Please name some of the cities on both sides of this.