maybe's latest activity

• maybe
    maybe replied to the thread Invasion?.
    Someone photoshop a cold sore on that rascal and I’ll use it as my avatar
  • maybe
    maybe replied to the thread TENORE.
    “Highest of the ordinary” sucks. use this instead Pat - Tenore - “Where the average are extravagant.” And yes … knost > Tudor. Joel...
  • maybe
    Gerbil Boy Gary -aka GBG proving once again that you can work for the government - but don’t know sh!t about how the government works...
    • IMG_7376.jpeg
  • maybe
    sh!t-x, you dipshit. The problem with you freedom caucus kooks is that you’re so extreme in your views, absolutely no legislation will...
  • maybe
    maybe replied to the thread Car Insurance Went Up Again.
    I'm tripping that Gary has a kid too! Couple of the boys down at Descanso said you were spotted in Hillcrest holding hands with some...
  • maybe
    Hold my beer sh!t-x "The procedural motion failed in a 49-50 vote, falling short of the 60 votes needed to advance. Oklahoma Republican...
  • maybe
    maybe replied to the thread TENORE.
    I could never wear a shirt with Tenore across it - no disrespect to Pat. It's the same reason why I never bought Hurley gear. Why would...
  • maybe
    Mike Jones- you dipshit. Border legislation is being held up because House Speaker MAGA Mike Johnson was told by Daddy Trump not to...
  • maybe
    maybe replied to the thread Brandon/Biden's L's.
    Clown World gonna clown :roflmao:
  • maybe
    GromSad, You are more afraid of longboards, than the left is supposedly "afraid" of a Black Trumper. Carry on -
  • maybe
    maybe replied to the thread CA Surfer Blowing up the Internet.
    No matter how many times you call me Jeff, it won't be true. Sorry little buddy. Gary and Jeff consummated their friendship, so Gary, if...
  • maybe
    maybe replied to the thread CA Surfer Blowing up the Internet.
    Oh now Caca, I think you are embellishing the past - although I could be wrong. :roflmao: I said I would smack you upside your head for...