CA Surfer Blowing up the Internet

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Hey Cletus, lighten up on the ignorant language. You must be referring to Jeff, because I have zero clue what you're talking about.
You are CAsurfer.

You can pretend otherwise.

But we know the truth.

Around the same time the incident in this thread happened you were making unprovoked threats to kick my ass. Fits with the picture.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Can't believe I had missed this thread.

Whatever happened to Jeff? Did he get reformed and joined a spitting contest? Did gbg and maybe finally hook up? Did Subway ban diro? Did bonzer5fin finally run out of listerine?! Way too many cliffhangers, way too many...
maybe = Jeff

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Can someone translate pls? English no goodo.
"I'll write him* a message to tell him he is wrong, then I'll have you banned."

Bassy used to fuck up homophones like crazy. He got kinda barked at once by one of the New England salty sea dogs and about blew a gasket. sh!t was lulz. Basically, Bassy was channeling the Inertia before it existed and said something about righting a folk song while having the word "editor" in his job title and the fallout was sweet and spicy and tangy and savory.

*Scott Bass, former administrator of the erBB, former Surfer Mag online editor, occasionally photographed with a helmet and waterproof iPhone in surf he chose a DVS fish - epic board but not for use in surf requiring a helmet.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

Bassy used to fuck up homophones like crazy. He got kinda barked at once by one of the New England salty sea dogs and about blew a gasket. sh!t was lulz. Basically, Bassy was channeling the Inertia before it existed and said something about righting a folk song while having the word "editor" in his job title and the fallout was sweet and spicy and tangy and savory.

*Scott Bass, former administrator of the erBB, former Surfer Mag online editor, occasionally photographed with a helmet and waterproof iPhone in surf he chose a DVS fish - epic board but not for use in surf requiring a helmet.
This place needs an official Historian.

Reactions: Ifallalot

bonzer5fin

Duke status
May 9, 2006
your mom
Can't believe I had missed this thread.

Whatever happened to Jeff? Did he get reformed and joined a spitting contest? Did gbg and maybe finally hook up? Did Subway ban diro? Did bonzer5fin finally run out of listerine?! Way too many cliffhangers, way too many...
listerine? i have a use for it? for what? gargle my balls, bro.

• Haha
Reactions: brukuns

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
Oh now Caca, I think you are embellishing the past - although I could be wrong. :roflmao:

I said I would smack you upside your head for being an ASCII gasbag - a modern-day Nep, feeling the need to post incessantly on here about non-surfing related topics. Going on about your "rad life," yet on here 24/7 - but whatevs... that's your trip.

I know you were butt-hurt when you asked that I be banned. I had a dialogue with one of the mods about you. We agreed that you are a kook, but that I should be nicer to Caca - so here we are. Hi friend :waving:

For the record, I ain't CAsurfer. Even dipshit Gary knows I speak the truth.

Carry on -

You are CAsurfer.

You can pretend otherwise.

But we know the truth.

Around the same time the incident in this thread happened you were making unprovoked threats to kick my ass. Fits with the picture.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Oh now Caca, I think you are embellishing the past - although I could be wrong. :roflmao:

I said I would smack you upside your head for being an ASCII gasbag - a modern-day Nep, feeling the need to post incessantly on here about non-surfing related topics.
Forum is full on non-surf topics not started by me.

I post loads of surf related content.

Going on about your "rad life," yet on here 24/7 - but whatevs... that's your trip.
Huh? My life is rad?

That's great news, I wasn't aware.

Link?

I know you were butt-hurt when you asked that I be banned.
I didn't ask for anything.

I had a dialogue with one of the mods about you.
That doesn't surprise me.

Generally when someone threatens physical violence against another user it attracts the attention of the mods.

For the record, I ain't CAsurfer. Even dipshit Gary knows I speak the truth.
Right. Whatever you say Jeff.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010

Frank Booth. :computer:

Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
No matter how many times you call me Jeff, it won't be true. Sorry little buddy.
Gary and Jeff consummated their friendship, so Gary, if anyone, knows for a fact that I'm not CAsurfer.

That's like Gromsad over in the politics forum screeching three years later that the election was stolen - as if whining one more time will make it all true.

Caca, go ahead and continue thinking I'm someone I'm not. You're akin to a ball of yarn, and I'm the cat toying with you.

Forum is full on non-surf topics not started by me.

I post loads of surf related content.

Huh? My life is rad?

That's great news, I wasn't aware.

Link?

I didn't ask for anything.

That doesn't surprise me.

Generally when someone threatens physical violence against another user it attracts the attention of the mods.

Right. Whatever you say Jeff.

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
No matter how many times you call me Jeff, it won't be true. Sorry little buddy.
Gary and Jeff consummated their friendship, so Gary, if anyone, knows for a fact that I'm not CAsurfer.

That's like Gromsad over in the politics forum screeching three years later that the election was stolen - as if whining one more time will make it all true.

Caca, go ahead and continue thinking I'm someone I'm not. You're akin to a ball of yarn, and I'm the cat toying with you.
the bigger the denials get the harder this is to believe

Reactions: casa_mugrienta