Recent content by keenfish

1. keenfish

Horny Karen

She really wanted to sit on the black mans "lap" but didn't know how to ask properly.
  2. keenfish

Link to Forums disappeared

I have gotten a few recently and then just clicked again and it loaded. Not sure what's up with that but maybe just like our highways and bridges the erBB infrastructure is beginning to fail or has been for a while?
  3. keenfish

Tom Brady Roast

Who the hell is Joe Rogan?
  4. keenfish

Link to Forums disappeared

Roast beef sammich. :shameonyou: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CuzEnoMgQhK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
  5. keenfish

Customer Reviews

Exactly! Why buy a Viking when you can get a Thor for a fraction of the price that works perfect without the assistance of a motherboard. Appliances should just turn on and off with no need for computer assistance. At least that’s the way I see it.
  6. keenfish

Customer Reviews

The real killer with appliances is the mother board. That is what always goes out. If you can find one that doesn't have it you will be better off. I just remodeled my place and the guy was trying to sell me up on a oven/range that matched my other appliances but the one he was trying to sell...
  7. keenfish

Surfers from West Oz + San Diego missing in Mexico...

I reckon they didn't. Just a really fucked up outcome in the end. This is a really sad situation that should never have happened.
  8. keenfish

Horny Karen

I would have gotten out of my car and then pistol whip her in the face with my jelly boner!
  9. keenfish

KOOK OF THE DECADE Local South Florida surfer dumping barrels of garbage in the ocean

Off with their heads! Zero tolerance for littering. F them.
  10. keenfish

The best Led Zeppelin song is…

This is a pretty cool cover of The Youngbloods "Darkness Darkness". Maybe you have heard it before but I heard it for the first time just a few years ago. I dig it.
  11. keenfish

The best Led Zeppelin song is…

I don't see any news feeds broadcasting this. Are you just fucking with us? :shrug:
  12. keenfish

Happy birthday Hump!

One more for you señor Hump in honor of the Kentucky Derby tomorrow.
  13. keenfish

Happy birthday Hump!

HBD bOOB man! :cheers:
  14. keenfish

Official Bird & Nature Post

Cassin's Kingbird
  15. keenfish

KOOK OF THE DECADE Local South Florida surfer dumping barrels of garbage in the ocean

They aired the story this morning on the Channel 4 Today Show news. This is going to haunt them for the rest of their life. It's literally gone around the world now.